Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Hope you all have had a great week. I have been super busy but staying strong. Hoping for a big woosh next week.

Progress update:
    Feb 9th 197
    Mar 30th 183.5
    April 20th 179.6
    May 17th 178.0

Total Loss 19lbs and counting.

Total weight loss since starting OMAD/IF (in the fall of 2017) 36lbs. My starting weight was *gasp* 214.

Proof that following the plan, works. Not beating yourself up when you have a bad works. Staying strong works!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Exactly, Don't beat yourself up, stay strong and never give up!!! You're doing great :)
  • dkayingram
    Hi everyone,

Bad week for me. Stress +chocolate+bad food=bad week. I am aware of what set me down the food path and I am determined to get back on track. I can always blame it on work, but in reality it was all me. So...….I am owning it and moving on starting today.

My weight luckily is at 179 so not too much damage has been done, but certainly not to 175 like I wanted to do by the end of the month. So, I am moving forward and putting it in the past.

Hope everyone is doing well! Happy weekend!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm sure it will fall away quickly when things normalize. 1 pound isn't bad at all for that type of week. You've got the right mindset :)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Donna,

Way to acknowledge, take responsibility, and move forward. Yesterday is gone and now is the time to get back to business. There is still time left in the month. Stay on course and you will get closer than you think if not to goal.
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    edited May 2018
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Bad week for me. Stress +chocolate+bad food=bad week. I am aware of what set me down the food path and I am determined to get back on track. I can always blame it on work, but in reality it was all me. So...….I am owning it and moving on starting today.

My weight luckily is at 179 so not too much damage has been done, but certainly not to 175 like I wanted to do by the end of the month. So, I am moving forward and putting it in the past.

Hope everyone is doing well! Happy weekend!

I might have driven past my local fried chicken place, then turned back around and ordered enough food to provide the salt, carbs and oil I normally eat for a week...

Scared to weigh in...

I’ll be fine and you will be better!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Stay strong Donna. you got this!!! <3
  • dkayingram
    Hey guys,
    I turned it around this weekend and am back on track. The only "cheat day" over a four day weekend was yesterday and the only true indulgence was some birthday cake :). I should hopefully have a loss by Friday! @EstrangedTiger OMG I love me some fried chicken :).

Have a good short week guys!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Hey guys,
    I turned it around this weekend and am back on track. The only "cheat day" over a four day weekend was yesterday and the only true indulgence was some birthday cake :). I should hopefully have a loss by Friday! @EstrangedTiger OMG I love me some fried chicken :).

Have a good short week guys!

:)
  • brittdee88
    How's it going, Donna? Also, I don't know what it is about birthday cake, but it is a HUGE weakness for me. I used to bake every week and could easily portion treats without going overboard. Put a birthday cake in front of me, and I will risk it all!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    How's it going, Donna? Also, I don't know what it is about birthday cake, but it is a HUGE weakness for me. I used to bake every week and could easily portion treats without going overboard. Put a birthday cake in front of me, and I will risk it all!

Same here! I think for me it's because it's a "special occasion" so I justify it. I always regret it because it's usually grocery store bought and way too sweet...
  • dkayingram
    Hi Everyone,

It was a week where i was back on track finally. My weight is back down to 177 not the 175 I was hoping for by the end of the month, but I realize my poor choices led to that. So onward :) and Omad!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Yay! I am so happy for all the progress you have made!
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    You are doing great...Onward and downward with OMAD!
  • brittdee88
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I always regret it because it's usually grocery store bought and way too sweet...

You are 100% right, AND I am allergic so it never is worth it!!!! Smh!
  • brittdee88
    You're doing great, Donna, especially after dealing with a stressful time. You've got this!
    Happy Friday :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    Hi Everyone,

It was a week where i was back on track finally. My weight is back down to 177 not the 175 I was hoping for by the end of the month, but I realize my poor choices led to that. So onward :) and Omad!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!!

Good weekend to you!

• dkayingram
    Hey guys just a quick check in. Off to the beach toward the end of the week until the 18th so trying to have a few good days of OMAD before not giving a *kitten* for a while and enjoying the beach, seafood, and of course drinks :). I am just not going to stress too much over it for my time away, realizing I will be back on track as soon as we return. That is the beauty with OMAD, so easy to pick back up. And on our beach trips, we typically just eat a really good dinner out at night, the drinks and snacks hopefully won't cause too much damage :).

Hope you all have a great week! I will check in if I can later on!

• brittdee88
    Your beach trip sounds awesome, and you've got a great mindset! And I agree - I tend to only eat once a day on vacation because there is so much going on (even if it's just sleeping/reading in the sun!). I really hope you enjoy your time away.
  • EstrangedTiger
    Have fun!