What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    Social aspect? Is it really social (ie you are talking all the time) or is that aspect optional? I loved rowing on the crew team in college bc during the actual training/racing I didn’t have to talk to anyone :lol: but I could be as social (or not) as I wanted before/after.

I love paddle sports for the quiet/solitude on the water. I’d be mostly on a lake in a local park when on my own, so I’m not worried about safety for canoeing/kayaking/SUP once I got the hang of it. [/quote]
    I'm a rower and I prefer sweeps to sculling b/c of the "social" aspect. We don't chatter when we're on the water and rowing, but there's definitely a sense of shared effort and focus from working together. And there's plenty of time to chat before and after!

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    The SUP gatherings I have been to are very social. Lots of paddling, often at a good pace with little or no interaction, but sometimes leisurely while chatting.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    kalahmarii wrote: »
    I saw someone comment about their muscular armpits on here awhile back and kinda went "weird, but ok". WELL guess who's now the proud owner of her very own muscular armpits :D

That may have been me. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m meant to shave all this weird shaping. If you’ve figured it out, I’m all ears!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!