The MFP LBD Thread

Replies

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    grm10375 wrote: »
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

Outfit for The Derby couple years ago. Don’t mind the mirror. I was in my daughters icky room.

Car racing? It looks like an outfit you'd wear to the horses but you're probably American so I have to check these things ;)

I especially like the hat

Oh no you’re right! It’s The Kentucky Derby. We typically go every year but I couldn’t make it this year. I loved this hat! It stood up to the rain really well that year. Thank you!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

Outfit for The Derby couple years ago. Don’t mind the mirror. I was in my daughters icky room.

Car racing? It looks like an outfit you'd wear to the horses but you're probably American so I have to check these things ;)

I especially like the hat

Oh no you’re right! It’s The Kentucky Derby. We typically go every year but I couldn’t make it this year. I loved this hat! It stood up to the rain really well that year. Thank you!

I figured. That and the fact that you'd be overdressed for a car race. We have Royal Ascot over here which usually sees all the women dresses to the nines with hats. I'll have to go one year
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Well. I tried. But my LBD is too big now so i was trying to pull the dress tighter and i dont have a great mirror for this kind of selfie. :|

I have to giggle at this because this is how I take my full length selfies...lol. I don’t have a full length mirror in my room.

Someone should probably help her out of her bath tub. She hasn't been heard of since lol

Help
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    All you ladies look amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

You’re always such a gentleman. I find it refreshing.
  • PAFC84
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Well. I tried. But my LBD is too big now so i was trying to pull the dress tighter and i dont have a great mirror for this kind of selfie. :|

I have to giggle at this because this is how I take my full length selfies...lol. I don’t have a full length mirror in my room.

Someone should probably help her out of her bath tub. She hasn't been heard of since lol

Help

You are currently number 54 in the list. Your call is important to us.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Help

You are currently number 54 in the list. Your call is important to us.

Hahahaaa
  • mustacheU2Lift
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Help

Did you make it down okay? I'm so clumsy I think I would've sprained my ankle

I have to climb up there all the time. I guess i should invest in a full length mirror before something happens. :#
  • PAFC84
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Help

I have to climb up there all the time. I guess i should invest in a full length mirror before something happens. :#

You are currently number 58 in the list. Your call is very important to us.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    edited June 2018
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

The only lbd I have is a t-shirt dress so I thought I'd class it up by wearing my socks with horses on it

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Such a beautiful figure!!

Now this is a LBD
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

The only lbd I have is a t-shirt dress so I thought I'd class it up by wearing my socks with horses on it

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Great stuff.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Help

You are currently number 58 in the list. Your call is very important to us.

Waaaait howd i get bumped to 58! :/
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I'll play... It's not often I dress up like this...

5m26wsh7v9s2.jpg

Who's next?

You should do it more often. You look great!
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018
    T_143 wrote: »
    1kr67av5n0re.jpeg

Not my fancy LBD... but a LBD. Maybe I will play dress up later...

Love this!

Why does everyone keep saying legs? I can only see one. It is giving me a complex
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    4tjqct14lrad.jpg

0nohnbymsv1o.jpg

Ok here ya go.
    I warned y'all bout the booty.

leut_underpants caco_ethes

Hawt!