The MFP LBD Thread

Replies

• BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2018
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

The only lbd I have is a t-shirt dress so I thought I'd class it up by wearing my socks with horses on it

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Delicious
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    grm10375 wrote: »
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Well. I tried. But my LBD is too big now so i was trying to pull the dress tighter and i dont have a great mirror for this kind of selfie. :|

I have to giggle at this because this is how I take my full length selfies...lol. I don’t have a full length mirror in my room.

Someone should probably help her out of her bath tub. She hasn't been heard of since lol

Help

Did you make it down okay? I'm so clumsy I think I would've sprained my ankle

I have to climb up there all the time. I guess i should invest in a full length mirror before something happens. :#

You are currently number 58 in the list. Your call is very important to us.

Waaaait howd i get bumped to 58! :/

Just lucky I guess ;)
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    All you ladies look amazing <3
  • BrokenFather
    I'll play... It's not often I dress up like this...

5m26wsh7v9s2.jpg

Who's next?

I can’t even
  • BrokenFather
    4a4ksm7bjwfi.jpg

Well. I tried. But my LBD is too big now so i was trying to pull the dress tighter and i dont have a great mirror for this kind of selfie. :|

I’m jealous of so many things right now
  • BrokenFather
    4tjqct14lrad.jpg

0nohnbymsv1o.jpg

Ok here ya go.
    I warned y'all bout the booty.

@leut_underpants @caco_ethes
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

Outfit for The Derby couple years ago. Don’t mind the mirror. I was in my daughters icky room.
    T_143 wrote: »
    1kr67av5n0re.jpeg

Not my fancy LBD... but a LBD. Maybe I will play dress up later...
    jsvkcl9wqcof.jpg

No little black dress today but here's my effort.
    como_agua wrote: »
    c1p9whfr1dbq.jpg

please forgive the black headband. i can finally fit into this dress again.
    I didn’t think I would have to change my boxers so many times today
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

The only lbd I have is a t-shirt dress so I thought I'd class it up by wearing my socks with horses on it

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Such a beautiful figure!!

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Great stuff.

Thank you!

Errrrr....did I multiquote you with another woman wearing a dress? No. I took the time to make you feel special. Some people.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

Outfit for The Derby couple years ago. Don’t mind the mirror. I was in my daughters icky room.

Love this dress

Thanks! It’s from BCBG. Unfortunately our local BCBG closed. Where I used to get all my dresses.

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Damn. I have some really pretty friends.
  • PAFC84
    SwannySez wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »

You should get them to post pics too....
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Great stuff.

Thank you!

Errrrr....did I multiquote you with another woman wearing a dress? No. I took the time to make you feel special. Some people.

Lol im sorry, I just hate posting multiple times in a row, I feel weird when I do - like I'm bothering ppl

As it is your first offence I will find it in my "heart" to forgive you. Just don't let it happen again
  • PAFC84
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

I like your hat.

Better pic of the hat. Believe it or not I bought this one off Amazon. Before I had to wear glasses...lol. vsx6isojwjho.jpeg

Compliments your hair colour well
  • PAFC84
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony crossfit_dottir T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony crossfit_dottir T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Great stuff.

Thank you!

Lol im sorry, I just hate posting multiple times in a row, I feel weird when I do - like I'm bothering ppl

As it is your first offence I will find it in my "heart" to forgive you. Just don't let it happen again

Thank god

Trust me, God was not consulted in this decision.
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings @laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

I couldn’t decide on which one, so I posted both.

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

I think the bottom dress is the winner...or is that, the dress in the bottom picture?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings @laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

You look amazing!
    Wow to all these ladies LBD
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited June 2018

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

I love the top one, and are you on your knees in the second?? I thought my eyes went crazy :D

I was confused too...i held the phone real close to my face :D
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

I love the top one, and are you on your knees in the second?? I thought my eyes went crazy :D

I’m not sure how that happened to be honest. It is a longer dress but it doesn’t hit the floor.

Your feet are dangling through the ceiling in the room below