JUST GIVE 10 DAYS - ROUND 42

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,970 Member
    @MomToMurphy, Yes, it's about 10 or 12 of us. I noticed that a couple of rounds ago, so I keep watch ;) We all seem to be doing the same thing. In my case, I know that I was in the low 200's for a while before an injury made my weight skyrocket. I wonder if that could be the reason for my weight bouncing around at that point.
  • Chesirekate
    Chesirekate Posts: 72 Member
    Round 41 end 180

I didn't meet my goal for the last round (to break into the 170's)...I went off track a bit, but I maintained, which is huge. Still trying for the 170's...

Day/Weight/Comment
    5/28---180
    5/29---180
    5/30--180...but 180.0...not .4 or .3 so I'm getting closer...maybe I should record the entire # and not round
    5/31---180...yesterday was a great day. And I think today will be too...
    6/01---179.8!!! I did it...huge motivation not to go off this weekend...I was just thinking about a glass of wine...but I think I will obstain and keep going
    6/02..179.6
    6/03...didn't weigh
    6/04..........didn't weigh
    6/05
    6/06

• puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    @MomToMurphy, Yes, it's about 10 or 12 of us. I noticed that a couple of rounds ago, so I keep watch ;) We all seem to be doing the same thing. In my case, I know that I was in the low 200's for a while before an injury made my weight skyrocket. I wonder if that could be the reason for my weight bouncing around at that point.

Yep! I think 180/185 is going to be my goal weight (we'll see!), so a slowdown is expected, I guess. Still frustrating.
  • tiabirdie56
    edited June 2018
    Yep! I think 180/185 is going to be my goal weight (we'll see!), so a slowdown is expected, I guess. Still frustrating.

@puddlegoober, Yes, it can be frustrating, but you can make it to your goal weight. Don't compromise! I have done that before, get close to goal and say, ahh, close enough. 180/185 is a good weight for your height. One of my sons is your height. He said he'd be happy at 200lbs. I'd be happy if he were 200lbs also, but I hope once he gets there he takes it further.

Good luck! I hope you break through 190 before this round ends, if not, early next round.

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    @tiabirdie56 Ah, I misunderstood when I first read your post. I thought you meant under eating was responsible for lack of loss.

@clarestorm1886 According to popular water consumption guidelines, I'm always dehydrated. I rarely drink more than 30 oz on a daily basis. I only drink when I'm thirsty. I'm trying to consistently follow the same guidelines for food. Some days I nail it, some days I don't.
  • tiabirdie56
    edited June 2018
    jerier wrote: »
    @tiabirdie56 Ah, I misunderstood when I first read your post. I thought you meant under eating was responsible for lack of loss.

@jerier, I have posted that I gain weight when I don't eat enough, which is absolutely true. If I under eat on a daily basis, my body just holds on to everything. This time though I dumped over a pound overnight from not eating enough. It wasn't water weight. I wasn't happy about that either. I want to eat every allotted calorie. I will only leave calories behind if I've met my macros. Ideally, I strive to do both. I know that it may not make sense to others, but it's what works in my favor. Every week or so I have a day of higher calorie intake and sometimes it forces my body to drop weight. I just do what I should and my body takes care of the rest.