Welcome to our OMAD group Candy :)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Welcome Shannon and Candy
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    candyz01 wrote: »
    Hi my name is candy my SW is around 89/90 kg my GW is 68 and I'm 4'11
    I have done many forms of dieting but I've had the best results on omad.
    My problem is I lose my focus after a week and then I'm back to square 1, I don't won't to yo-yo anymore so I will be starting my fast at 6pm tonight and my eating window will be between 4-6pm. I will do this and be successful at my weight lose.

I love your attitude Candy, and yes, this time you will succeed!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome!

Seriously, IF I can do this, any of you can.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Hi guys, my name is Karen. I live in the beautiful town of Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
    I am 156cm tall (approximately 5’)
    I weigh 75kg (165lbs)
    My starting weight was 83kgs (182lbs)

I have only just realised (duh lol) that there are more people than myself that eat OMAD

My day is like this:
    430am - get up, either walk or do a weights sesh StrongLifts 5x5
    6am - have a cup of coffee, I may not qualify for OMAD as it has milk in it
    7am - start work, this consists of: medication rounds, wound dressing rounds, bgl and vital signs rounds, faxing dumb drs, arguing with dumb drs, admission interviews, more medication rounds, being an awesome ram leader to my underlings, entering way too much stuff into the computer, doing my inch thick stack of paperwork, checking on my residents, etc
    3pm - realising it’s 3pm and I haven’t had time to scratch myself let alone eat lol
    4pm - getting home and getting the kids cracking with their homework while I start on dinner
    6pm - eating a good sized dinner with the family
    8pm - eating a small supper
    9pm - bed.

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hi, Karen! Welcome!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    This is a thread to let others know you are beginning again on OMAD. Get involved by posting...

...your name or preferred username
    ...your weight
    ...your height
    ...any past struggles you've faced or are facing
    ...your goal weight range
    ...the time of your OMAD
    ...and your OMAD start date.

You might elaborate on what brought you around to OMAD as opposed to other weight-loss methods. This thread lets others know they are not alone in the struggle.
    This is a thread to let others know you are beginning again on OMAD. Get involved by posting...

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

You might elaborate on what brought you around to OMAD as opposed to other weight-loss methods. This thread lets others know they are not alone in the struggle.

Hi my name is Franco
    Height 5 10
    Weight 254 lbs.
    Age 53
    Goal weight range 160 lbs to 175 lbs.
    Started OMAD May 20 2018.
    Time of my OMAD 6PM-10PM.
    Well i was diagnosed by my rheumatologist in may of 2017 with osteoarthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, pulmonary fibrosis, and a sleep disorder. My rheumatologist put me on Humira Injections i take 2 Injections a month. So i was looking to change the way i eat so got on YouTube saw so many diets and movements out there then came across the OMAD REVULSION and it just made sense to me i was looking for a lifestyle change in the way i was eating and i found that change with OMAD, i have so much peace now and im in control of food it doesn't control me! And its helping me with inflammation i believe it could heal my immune system since now my body has a chance to rest. I feel so good and as i get to my desired weight range 160lbs to 175lbs my body could heal its self and i wont have to take Humira Injection for the rest of my life like my rheumatologist told me i think i got these sicknesses for being obese for so many years. Thanks Joe for sharing your life journey of OMAD with me i love your vedios i watch them over and over..
  • EstrangedTiger
    edited June 2018

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

Hi my name is Franco
    Height 5 10
    Weight 254 lbs.
    Age 53
    Well i was diagnosed by my rheumatologist in may of 2017 with osteoarthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, pulmonary fibrosis, and a sleep disorder. My rheumatologist put me on Humira Injections i take 2 Injections a month. So i was looking to change the way i eat so got on YouTube saw so many diets and movements out there then came across the OMAD REVULSION and it just made sense to me i was looking for a lifestyle change in the way i was eating and i found that change with OMAD, i have so much peace now and im in control of food it doesn't control me! And its helping me with inflammation i believe it could heal my immune system since now my body has a chance to rest. I feel so good and as i get to my desired weight range 160lbs to 175lbs my body could heal its self and i wont have to take Humira Injection for the rest of my life like my rheumatologist told me i think i got these sicknesses for being obese for so many years. Thanks Joe for sharing your life journey of OMAD with me i love your vedios i watch them over and over..

Welcome! Oh, and yes, you can cure those issues with fasting. There are so many accounts out there - including doctors using the method. Sometimes it requires being aggressive on low sugar. Fasting and low sugar reduce inflammation, which is your problem.

You just took a major step in changing your life!
  • catuccifranco08

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

Hi my name is Franco
    Height 5 10
    Weight 254 lbs.
    Age 53

Welcome! Oh, and yes, you can cure those issues with fasting. There are so many accounts out there - including doctors using the method. Sometimes it requires being aggressive on low sugar. Fasting and low sugar reduce inflammation, which is your problem.

Thank you i believe that to thanks for your encouraging words!
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you for your encouraging words hope you are seeing great results with the OMAD LIFESTYLE!
  • EstrangedTiger
    Thank you for your encouraging words hope you are seeing great results with the OMAD LIFESTYLE!

Has been a pleasant surprise, read my thread!

• catuccifranco08

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

...your weight
    ...your height
    ...the time of your OMAD

Hi my name is Franco
    Height 5 10
    Weight 254 lbs.
    Age 53

Thank you
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hey, Franco! Welcome to the forums! Good to have you!
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you it feels great OMAD a life changer for me thanks Joe for all your knowledge and sharing that with the public and with me
  • catuccifranco08
    Hi guys, my name is Karen. I live in the beautiful town of Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
    I am 156cm tall (approximately 5’)
    I weigh 75kg (165lbs)
    My starting weight was 83kgs (182lbs)

I have only just realised (duh lol) that there are more people than myself that eat OMAD

My day is like this:
    430am - get up, either walk or do a weights sesh StrongLifts 5x5
    6am - have a cup of coffee, I may not qualify for OMAD as it has milk in it
    7am - start work, this consists of: medication rounds, wound dressing rounds, bgl and vital signs rounds, faxing dumb drs, arguing with dumb drs, admission interviews, more medication rounds, being an awesome ram leader to my underlings, entering way too much stuff into the computer, doing my inch thick stack of paperwork, checking on my residents, etc
    3pm - realising it’s 3pm and I haven’t had time to scratch myself let alone eat lol
    4pm - getting home and getting the kids cracking with their homework while I start on dinner
    6pm - eating a good sized dinner with the family
    8pm - eating a small supper
    9pm - bed.

Hi Karen welcome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Welcome to all the Newbies :)
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you! its nice to be apart of OMAD FAMILY and to know there others out thier struggling with food ,weight, hunger, and that i am not the only one doing the OMAD LIFESTYLE its so encouraging to me reading different threads and post that other Omaders are experiencing a long this journey. Any way thank you for welcoming in.
  • fitdragon484
    fitdragon484 Posts: 46 Member
    Hello beautiful people.
    My name is Dragana.
    My starting weight was 94kg(207lb) Last September
    My current weight is 81kg(178 lb)
    My goal is 67kg (147lb)
    I am 180cm ( 5" 9)
    OMAD time 6pm to 10pm
    You must be thinking that should be easy, but I found its really hard to loose those last stubborn kilos,that are hanging with you all your life. To be honest this is the first time I was actually consistent for such a long time and lost the weight which I was yoying all my life.
    After I had spine surgery last year,I stopped smoking and 4 times a year I am doing my religious fast, which is kind of being vegan for 40 days. It is not difficult at all for me,but lately I am getting lazy and all I eat is pasta.
    I want to put that under control. And I am starting OMAD today with a hope I will succeed my goal weight at the sam date I started this journey 11th of September.
    If you have some good advice for me,please feel free to share!
    Good luck
  • catuccifranco08
    Welcome to the OMAD FAMILY, you will succeed keep up the great work you are doing great job continue watching the OMAD REVOLUTION VIDEOS Joe, gives great advice especially when we hit platoues you should watch ( six hurdles ) I watch these videos over and over its so practical and make sense and its a great tool to stay motivated and accountable to yourself.
  • ibscot740232016
    ibscot740232016 Posts: 12 Member
    My Name is Scott
    Starting weight was 303lbs
    Current weight is 274lbs
    Goal weight is 200lbs - 185lbs
    My eating window is from 6:30pm-7:30pm
    I am 36 years old

I used to be a rail! but over the last 17 or so years I have gained over 100 lbs . My entire family is big. I thought I would stop the cycle. I am tired of the way I feel and am doing something about it this time around. I run the stairs at my work and do a kettelbell routine every other day for weights.

The struggle I face is that I truly love food. All different kinds of it. I have a wide taste for all kinds of cuisine. One of the cool things is that once I get my weight under control, I actually take awhile to gain weight. It should be easy for me to maintain everything once I turn this spicket off.