• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Awesome comeback!!!! <3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    I bet you enjoyed that pizza!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Oh it was delish! I ended up having a little bit of salad last night, but I'm not going to stress about it....fasting until tonight and I have a little tater tot casserole left so I'll have that and some salad and stay away from any sweets etc....from here on out I'm going to OMAD through the weekend and see what next week brings as far as anything longer. BUT I'm going to go back to making sure I keep my OMADs reasonable. So far so good though :) I haven't actually weighed in but maybe I will next week :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok guys.. I gave in and weighed in.... Its not pretty. 191 on the nose *sigh * now I weighed in the middle of the day so it's not entirely accurate and I'll see a big drop when I weigh in tomorrow bc of the timing but for now I'd really like to get to 180 by the end of the month... We'll see how that goes lol... Stay tuned
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Steph you totally can do it! Stay strong!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    dkayingram wrote: »

Thanks babe! I feel so much better already it's crazy! I'm really looking forward to getting back on track for feeling better and for mental Clarity and for weight loss!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    edited June 2018

Thanks babe! I feel so much better already it's crazy! I'm really looking forward to getting back on track for feeling better and for mental Clarity and for weight loss!

Ah yes, mental clarity. Thought I was just suffering from being older before fasting and OMAD. Good to meet you!
  • mistymeadows2005

Ah yes, mental clarity. Thought I was just suffering from being older before fasting and OMAD. Good to meet you!

Agreed! It's actually unbelievable how much more focused I am in all areas when I'm on a fasting schedule :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Morning guys! Down to 188.8...I'm sure that wasn't much fat loss, just water b/c I weighed in midday yest and first thing today. 8.8 pounds in 23 days. It's aggressive but I'm sticking to the basics AND I've decided I'm going to try to avoid as many REFINED carbs as possible. I don't eat much in the bread etc. department, but for some reason I've been on a candy kick lately. I don't even like sweets that much LOL. I've also been in a salad mood, which will help make the less refined carbs part easier. I'm not going to focus on it, but just keep it in the back of my mind. I've also decided to start logging again starting yesterday (feel free to stalk it, I keep it public). Yesterday I had:

0j3p2ai29q8t.png

I'm following Britt's lead and doing a daily weight report. I want to see how straight OMAD with only 48 hour fasts occasionally (maybe 1-2x a week) affects my day to day weight.

Stay tuned for updates o:)<3:*
  • brittdee88
    Congrats, Steph!!! That is awesome :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    OH GOD BLESS - the division next to ours had mexican catered in and it's an entire elaborate taco bar -_-

I told him he'd BETTER NOT throw anything out at the end of the day - I'll take that 'ish home and re-purpose it! I hate seeing food wasted *sigh*
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited June 2018
    New plan of attack:

1. go downstairs to the cafeteria and ask for some to go containers (they'll give them to me for free)
    2. confiscate all the toppings I want for my taco salad
    3. take them home and make free dinner (minus the meat, that part I'll have to cook myself LOL) :#:#:#:D:D:Do:)o:)o:)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited June 2018
    Glad you're feeling better <3 Doing OMAD with a few 48s thrown in sounds great!!!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    I hope the taco bar madness was delightful!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Daily Update: 187
    -1.8 LBS :)

I know these drops won't stick around but I'm really happy to be making progress :)
    Here's what I had last night:
    uzedbvi63hfk.png

It isssssssss - Salad with lettuce, kale, tomatoes, bleu cheese, chicken thights w buffalo sauce, and ranch. Sauteed mushrooms and onions, cucumbers with hummus (I only ate 2 bites of that) and a peach, and orange, and 8 strawberries for dessert :)

And if you think I ate that all you're NUTS lmao. I barely touched the cucs/hummus, but I ate most of the salad and mushrooms and all the fruit. I also had a couple jolly ranchers and 5 m&ms (darn you sugar!) - still stayed relatively nutrition dense and healthy which is one of things I want to try to make sure I get in now that I'm back on track :)

Weekends are usually tough for me so if I don't lose any I won't be upset....but I'm feeling pretty strong in my resolve so maybe it'll be easier than usual!

Peace, love, and cupcakes y'all <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    OH ALSO - I hit up the farmer's market near me (it's called Fresh Thyme...it's a chain technically so maybe y'all have it too)...it's AWESOME, and they always have great deals. I got all this for less than 30 bucks:

Romaine, kale, green beans, bell peppers (3), onions, 2 things of strawberries, 2 mangoes, 5-6 peaches, bread, hummus, cucs, and 2 containers of mushrooms
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    edited June 2018
    Nice drop. Crossing fingers from sticking, stranger things have happened.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Nice drop. Crossing fingers from sticking, stranger things have happened.

From your mouth! :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    @mistymeadows2005 You have been busy and doing well!

• brittdee88
    Great drop! And that meal looked so nice and fresh! I just jumped back into keto and that fruit looks soooooo tempting!