Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    I ate 1/2 a bag of potato chips last night and a beer. I'm disappointed that I didn't eat the rest of the bag.

I must do better. Goalz man....goalz.

But what type of potato chips? Just plain? :huh:

Plain are the best!

Wrong. Salt and vinegar are the best.

:drinker:

Geez.

I agree with you on something.

I stopped buying boxes of small bags of chips cuz I only wanted the Salt & Vinegar and had to eat plain, BBQ, Ketchup etc.

But how do you open them? :laugh:

With a knife.

8coyzgkto7to.png

Very manly!
  • pinuplove
    Now I want chips and an adult beverage...while watching Crocodile Dundee.

#goals
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    I ate 1/2 a bag of potato chips last night and a beer. I'm disappointed that I didn't eat the rest of the bag.

I must do better. Goalz man....goalz.

But what type of potato chips? Just plain? :huh:

Plain are the best!

Wrong. Salt and vinegar are the best.

:drinker:

Geez.

I agree with you on something.

I stopped buying boxes of small bags of chips cuz I only wanted the Salt & Vinegar and had to eat plain, BBQ, Ketchup etc.

But how do you open them? :laugh:

With a knife.

8coyzgkto7to.png

Very manly!

Wrong thread.

LOL
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Now I want chips and an adult beverage...while watching Crocodile Dundee.

As long as it fits in my calories, I second that!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

8% and 100 calories?!? That might be worth a Costco membership! (Or the teenager who's eating me out of house and home.) If only Costco were closer to me.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

8% and 100 calories?!? That might be worth a Costco membership! (Or the teenager who's eating me out of house and home.) If only Costco were closer to me.

I live within 3 miles of two of them and I'll be damned if my freezer won't be stocked with these before the weekend.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,257 Member

These are only available in a few select states for now. My wife is pretty upset that Wisconsin didn't make the list.
  • pinuplove

These are only available in a few select states for now. My wife is pretty upset that Wisconsin didn't make the list.

Well, rats! I see that now...

"Currently, they are available in BevMo stores, participating local liquor stores in California, and in select Costco stores across California, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado. If you don’t live in any of these locations, you can also order these boozy treats online at Hi-Time wine in 12-packs or individually."
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'll eat a bowl of cornbread, pan bread, bread bread and other people's bread and stale bread I was supposed to feed to the ducks but ate it myself because it reminded me of croutons. Eating bread makes me happy. Falling into much bread is life but tracking it is transcendent.

You can make my bed outta bread.

nbc_bread.jpg.
  • Tacklewasher

"Currently, they are available in BevMo stores, participating local liquor stores in California, and in select Costco stores across California, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado. If you don’t live in any of these locations, you can also order these boozy treats online at Hi-Time wine in 12-packs or individually."

Yeah, not gonna show up in Canada I'll bet. Maybe because Costco can't sell liquor in Canada. Stupid dumb rules.
  • quiksylver296

I went looking on their website and couldn't find them!
  • pinuplove

https://www.hitimewine.net/slim-chillers-12pk-cosmopolitian-vodka-104514 May be running late due to high demand :cry: Also, kind of expensive!!
  • quiksylver296

https://www.hitimewine.net/slim-chillers-12pk-cosmopolitian-vodka-104514 May be running late due to high demand :cry: Also, kind of expensive!!

$28? For 12. Hmmmmmmm....
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member

$28? For 12. Hmmmmmmm....

Sounds about right for around here... for cheapass popsicles... lifestyle popsicles would easily run that price for 6-8 pieces....
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,285 Member

Yeah, not gonna show up in Canada I'll bet. Maybe because Costco can't sell liquor in Canada. Stupid dumb rules.

I think that might depend on the province. I grew up in Quebec and beer and wine were available at any corner store or grocery. Now I live in Ontario and you need to go to a liquor or beer store for it. (One grocery had an in-store wine boutique, but i think it was technically a separate store on the premises, managed by the liquor board.)
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2018

I think that might depend on the province. I grew up in Quebec and beer and wine were available at any corner store or grocery. Now I live in Ontario and you need to go to a liquor or beer store for it. (One grocery had an in-store wine boutique, but i think it was technically a separate store on the premises, managed by the liquor board.)

Good point. Idaho requires liquor be sold at state-run liquor stores. Which is actually closer to me than Costco, so that might be a good thing.
  • Tacklewasher

BC is moving that way. We can buy local wine in some grocery stores, but there are restrictions. BC Wine only and nothing else. Otherwise we have to go to the liquor store for beer, cider and hard stuff. But they are privately run. We have Government run stores and the local one has a buyer who brings in some nice scotch, so I buy it there. If I'm buying a lot I will go to the Gov't liquor store, but the private ones are more convenient.