Sammy's OMAD Path

Replies

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    @sammygold2015 I hear you! I was out of town part of last week and that ended with a splurge on Saturday (M&Ms were involved).....Oh well! Back on track this week! Here is to you finishing strong as well!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Hows it going?
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Hope you're doing well!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    I am back y'all

I just needed a break. So we shall call it MIA May. (LMBO)

Anyways weighed in at 169.5 for June first.

Week 47 - 169.5 +1.7

So a 1.7lb gain for the month of May. Not bad. I had a few TMAD sprinkled through the month, but was mostly OMAD. Just ate a lot.

• dkayingram
    Glad you are back @sammygold2015 not too bad either for May :)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    So glad you're back...I would call May a trial maintenance month and you did quite well..
  • sammygold2015
    I'll definitely call it that! Thanks Tracy
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Yep, it's a good month if one only has a 1.7 gain, while eating "a lot". That number might as well be zero, given natural fluctuations.
  • brittdee88
    Welcome back! You were missed!
  • sammygold2015
    Thanks All! I had a good weekend. I had a indulge day on Friday, and Saturday and Sunday was a main meal and drinks. Today will be solid omad. I really like being in the habit of work week just eating dinner and having the weekends to extend my time a little to have some fun. I am so comfortable with my size right now that I am just trying to make this a set point so when I do start losing again, it will be hard to gain past this point. Or at least that is my logic at the moment. Happy Monday!
  • dkayingram
    Love you new profile pic Sammy! Have a great week!
  • brittdee88
    That set point logic makes a lot of sense to me -- it seems to be happening to me! Good for you on making OMAD work for you :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Awesome job on the weekend - that's exactly how I like my weekend to go also... Good to be able to relax a little (not too much) on the weekends.

Set point logic makes sense to me too! My body clearly likes being at around the mid 160s and fights me when I try to get below it... Super annoying - hopefully I can do something similar and make it a high set point rather than a low set point as I'm pretty sure it would let me gain well over that weight, it just doesn't like to weigh less than that.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    OMG — I will definitely be making that! I bet they’re amazing with truffle and parm! Thanks for sharing :)

DUDE potato cakes are the BOMB...I've also done them with mashed taters, hash browns, or even baked potatoes that I just grate half and moosh half and then add the binders, cheese, etc....SO GOOD with sour cream :)
  • brittdee88
    DUDE potato cakes are the BOMB...I've also done them with mashed taters, hash browns, or even baked potatoes that I just grate half and moosh half and then add the binders, cheese, etc....SO GOOD with sour cream :)

OMG that sounds SOOOO good!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good to see you back, I love the new pic <3
  • sammygold2015
    :) Thank you all!

Week 48 - 168.5

Thanks for all the support on the set point. I am thinking that it maybe logical!

The new picture is my new head shot for work. I had to get it updated I will post my previous one in the next post.
  • sammygold2015
    kef0nzds08bw.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited June 2018
    SO PRETTY! Nice to see a fellow redhead ;) ALSO you can see a HUGE difference in your face shape! Losing the weight you have has done great things for ya B)B)B)
  • sammygold2015
    Oh yeah, that natural color will not leave me alone. At least it is a brown red instead of a blonde red. :) Thanks for the compliment!