August Challenge

1235»

Replies

• gemwho2
    gemwho2 Posts: 82
    Hi

My laptop is broke socan only access using my phone.
    Weight is the same, tis been the same for about 6 weeks now but probably deserved
    Been good last week and plan to continue so hopefully the pounds will soon start to drop x
  • When I get home from work tonight I'll be messaging those who said they were in and haven't posted anything else to see how they are doing and stuff. x
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Hey everyone, congrats to those who are doing well :happy:

August has been pretty good so far for me, have kept up the exercise much better than the last couple of months and it is really paying off!! This morning I weighed in at 140.8, so a loss of 4.2 since August 1st, pretty happy with that considering I had stalled a little mostly due to my bad weekend eating habits :grumble:

Woohoo, hopefully be in the 130's in the next day or so!!

Chrissie, I hope you make it ok through your placement, must be difficult working odd hours. I'm such a creature of habit and having my routine thrown out really does my head in. I'm sure you will work out a way to work with it.

Gemmie, you are doing fantastic, well done!! Your plans sound wonderful, you have been working hard and deserve to treat yourself a little, have a great time :smile:

Hope everyone else is doing well and the scales are being kind!!

Amanda.
  • Izzy62
    Izzy62 Posts: 62 Member
    Morning folks xx Great to hear of some fabulous results so far ! Well done xx

I'm having a decent week, been to the gym every second day and done pilates or yoga on the others. Not hopeful for a big loss this week, I just had knee surgery and I think I'm rebuilding a lot of muscle that I lost over 7 weeks on crutches. This is possibly just an excuse, but I really haven't changed my food from previously and its the only thing I can think of that's different.
    My weight is still going down, albeit slowly so I'm not complaining really xx

Have a great day and keep smiling :)
  • How's everyone been this week?

I'm setting myself a mini challenge for this week to do at least 4 hours of cardio (not including working / walking around the ward) from today 14/08 till next Sunday 21/08.

I'm weighing in for the week thisevening so I'll let you know how it goes.
  • This weeks loss 1.1kgs / 2.4lbs

Total for August 2kgs / 4.4lbs
  • This weeks loss 1.1kgs / 2.4lbs

Total for August 2kgs / 4.4lbs
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Weighed in today and i am down 5 Ibs! I am now finally out of the 300s and sitting at 295. Can't wait until I can say I am at 250!
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    0.5 lbs off this week-I'm actually thrilled about it because I very nearly avoided the scales because I have had such a bad week-having a binge attack which lead to getting a take away. My weekend wasn't too good either-plans of healthy eating pretty much evaporated with bread and cheese and making chocolate brownies. I think it was my good start to the week that made the difference.

I have new motivation in the form of a holiday that has been booked on the 19th September to Italy-we are driving there-one destination en-route is a spa in Germany where you have to be naked (we have been before and it is so fab that you soon get over the shame) so no tummy control swimwear or anthing. It will all be out for all to see. I want my other half to feel pride when he sees me coming out of the changing room.

The only thing in my way is a wedding I am going to on Friday-I preordered my food and I can't remember what I ordered but I am pretty sure I chose healthy options. I can't drink alcohol so I'll be on the water-so no risk there. :)

It's going to be a good week girls and boys....I can feel it already.

Best of luck-Gem xx
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    I don't think I posted after my weigh in last week.... I lost 4.9 !!!!! Darn .1 lol

I was gone for the weekend with a large group of friends. I took my food scale and consumed nooooo booze. Didn't exercise, but all in all I feel good about my weekend.

Hope everyone is having a grand month.
  • gemmie_c
    I don't think I posted after my weigh in last week.... I lost 4.9 !!!!! Darn .1 lol

I was gone for the weekend with a large group of friends. I took my food scale and consumed nooooo booze. Didn't exercise, but all in all I feel good about my weekend.

Hope everyone is having a grand month.

This is ace-you really did well this week. I hope I can do half as well as you have this week. :)
  • bslic
    Thanks Gemmie!!! :)
  • bslic
    weight in today....lost 1.9
    hope this is where to post things....I don't see anyone else posting here.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    I only lost 1 Ib this week but I'm still happy about it :smile: Now I have to work my butt off to make it to my 15 Ib weight lost for August (only 5 Ibs away)!!!!
  • gemmie_c
    I lost 1.75 lbs this week-I am thrilled to bits-I had a very calorific wedding on Friday and Saturday I was over having a bit of an indulgance day (probably only over by 200-300 calories but still over).

Hope you are all doing well-I am hoping for a really good loss this week-I feel, once again, boosted by the scales heading in the right direction. Losing weight for me is the best motivation.

My holiday is all booked up now, which means I have three and a bit weeks to get in the best shape I can-I'm so ready for the challenge-I know I want to be at 167 lbs for it-I know I can do it-I just have to commit myself 100%.

Keep on losing losers! ;) xx
  • gemmie_c
    I only lost 1 Ib this week but I'm still happy about it :smile: Now I have to work my butt off to make it to my 15 Ib weight lost for August (only 5 Ibs away)!!!!

Well done you-a loss is a loss and you are doing so well this month. Keep working at it! xx
  • bslic
    I've lost .9 this week....thrilled about it as the week was very chaotic.
  • Hi Lovelies sorry I have been so slack on here. I'd love to know if anyone hit 15 lbs. I didnt have a great month and lost about 7 I think.
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    sorry i have not been here WE have had a lot going on in the family. I lost 7 pounds so far.