Anyone else getting "Application Error" issues?

I'm trying to log in my food and every time I try to add anything, I am constantly getting an "Application Error" message "There was a problem with your request. Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue." Anyone else having the same problem?

Replies

• kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Yes, I am too. Happy to hear just not me. I sent an email to let them know.
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    I got one just trying to log in. Ugh
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Yes, me too. I couldn't get in the website for several hours after breakfast and I can't get to the Recipes section or add food in a consistent manner. I hope it gets resolved soon. Very annoying.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    I'm having the same problem, and have been most of the day on the website. I've had better luck logging food on the app.
  • hippysprout
    hippysprout Posts: 1,446 Member
    Same. It's so vexing, I couldn't even log my water. I tried to add it, but it doesn't actually ever stick. I tried clearing my cache and all, but nothing is helping.
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    I'm trying to log in my food and every time I try to add anything, I am constantly getting an "Application Error" message "There was a problem with your request. Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue." Anyone else having the same problem?

Yep, same thing here. Been going on for hours. Hopefully it will be fixed soon :)
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Thanks everyone! Hope it gets fixed for all of us soon
  • odjitsanura
    odjitsanura Posts: 7 Member
    Yes I am also
  • snarkymark
    snarkymark Posts: 3 Member
    And ditto...for nearly every entry
  • Gisel2015
    Here is their notification indicating they are aware of it. https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2943778-site-down-errors

From the Suggestion/Feedback Section
  • Rabmonk006
    Rabmonk006 Posts: 14 Member
    yep!!!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,638 Member
    yes
  • gailmarie2912
    gailmarie2912 Posts: 5 Member
    Yes I get this on my computer but when I go on my phone app it works okay.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,656 Member
    Yes, count me in too. Phone app works.
  • jibunntmn
    jibunntmn Posts: 1 Member
    I got this error in firefox but I'm using google chrome now and haven't been getting any errors.
  • Gisel2015
    It looks like it's fixed, and I hope that it last.
  • maryvalekingz602
    maryvalekingz602 Posts: 19 Member
    I’ve been able to log all day
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    I can log my food now!
  • cc183g
    cc183g Posts: 12 Member
    NO it is not fixed. Still having problem on 6/14 @ 2:15 EDT. Please fix this problem.
  • cc183g
    cc183g Posts: 12 Member
    ...and on June 16th the problem continues. Is anyone listening??? Anyone working on fixing the problem???
    HELLO??? Anyone home???