Starting OMAD? Introduce Yourself Here!

Replies

• catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Great job and congratulations! Good luck with your OMAD journey if you follow Joe video you wont be disappointed!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welcome Scott!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome all!
  • catuccifranco08
    Everyone have a great day tomorrow! Enjoy your journey on OMAD! Stay Healthy.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Welcome, Scott.
  • tuftedghostdeer
    tuftedghostdeer Posts: 24 Member
    ...your name or preferred username
    ...your weight
    ...your height
    ...any past struggles you've faced or are facing
    ...your goal weight range
    ...the time of your OMAD
    ...and your OMAD start date.

Kate
    173 ☹
    5'1
    Pregnancy weight gain (4 years ago), didnt struggle with weight pre-pregnancy, cravings, junk food, over-eating, consistency with sticking to a weight loss method
    135-125
    6-8 pm
    Start date Friday June 22
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Welcome Kate!
  • EstrangedTiger
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Welcome Kate!

:)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Welcome to the group and to OMAD Kate!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    ...your name or preferred username
    ...your weight
    ...your height
    ...any past struggles you've faced or are facing
    ...your goal weight range
    ...the time of your OMAD
    ...and your OMAD start date.

Kate
    173 ☹
    5'1
    Pregnancy weight gain (4 years ago), didnt struggle with weight pre-pregnancy, cravings, junk food, over-eating, consistency with sticking to a weight loss method
    135-125
    6-8 pm
    Start date Friday June 22

Welcome to the OMAD group :)
  • catuccifranco08
    Keep up the great work!
  • veranj25
    veranj25 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi everyone
    I'm veronica,
    Start weight: 299.2 lbs , 5' 8"
    Goal weight: 187 lbs
    I have struggled with my weight eversince I had my daughter 7 years ago. I have tried several diets e.g. Atkins, I have failed to stick with it I always end up bingeing on carbs :( , I read about intermittent fasting last year and even tried it I found it easy to do but I usually overate when I ate. Im fully committed to do omad as I have some health problems, pcos and macro adenoma tumor. I need to take my health seriously and I'm hoping by the help of this community I can finally lose weight.
    Today is day 1 for me wish me luck xo
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    veranj25 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I'm veronica,
    I have struggled with my weight eversince I had my daughter 7 years ago. I have tried several diets e.g. Atkins, I have failed to stick with it I always end up bingeing on carbs :( , I read about intermittent fasting last year and even tried it I found it easy to do but I usually overate when I ate. Im fully committed to do omad as I have some health problems, pcos and macro adenoma tumor. I need to take my health seriously and I'm hoping by the help of this community I can finally lose weight.

Welcome!!!

I can eat a lot in one meal too and that's why OMAD works so well for me. Good Luck :)
  • catuccifranco08
    Welcome to the OMAD FAMILY! THANKS FOR SHARING!
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR OMAD JOURNEY! 👍
  • EstrangedTiger
    @veranj25 Welcome and I wish you the best!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hi everyone
    I'm veronica,

Hello!

Welcome!

No need for luck - you can do it if you decide to! Just keep a 90/10 carb-protein or fat ratio, ideally, and don't starve your brain of glucose. If you have PCOS, follow this:

Add in these important items to your daily routine:

1) Apple cider vinegar
    2) chamomile tea
    3) oolong tea
    4) White (Navy) beans
    5) Start supplementing with licorice root right - it will lower blood serum testosterone levels and will fend off heavy periods and other bad symptoms.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019LVBTS/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_bFnkr_c_x_4_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=NPPNG15CX45YPZQR0NVZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=f2c6da7e-176f-5a6f-ab1f-354050d1543e&pf_rd_i=3766181&th=1
  • veranj25
    Hi everyone
    I'm veronica,

Hello!

Welcome!

No need for luck - you can do it if you decide to! Just keep a 90/10 carb-protein or fat ratio, ideally, and don't starve your brain of glucose. If you have PCOS, follow this:

Add in these important items to your daily routine:

1) Apple cider vinegar
    2) chamomile tea
    3) oolong tea
    4) White (Navy) beans
    5) Start supplementing with licorice root right - it will lower blood serum testosterone levels and will fend off heavy periods and other bad symptoms.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019LVBTS/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_bFnkr_c_x_4_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=NPPNG15CX45YPZQR0NVZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=f2c6da7e-176f-5a6f-ab1f-354050d1543e&pf_rd_i=3766181&th=1

Oh thank you so much I will
  • veranj25
    @veranj25 Welcome and I wish you the best!

Thank you
  • veranj25
    Hi everyone
    I'm veronica,

Welcome!!!

I can eat a lot in one meal too and that's why OMAD works so well for me. Good Luck :)

Thank you
  • veranj25
    Welcome to the OMAD FAMILY! THANKS FOR SHARING!
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR OMAD JOURNEY! 👍

Thank you