What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    That I observed a few classes in different kinds of schools, and then I had to pretend to be a nonverbal student so that a teacher could complete her training.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I have this recurring dream that I'm flying in the hallway of my old house in Brooklyn, like a blind bird trying to break free but keeps smacking into walls.
  • dunkind45
    Me and my adoptive (sorta) family needed to book a last minute flight to go to Miami, FL. The budget airline I always use was fully booked, so we booked with another budget airline. Coming in to board, it was very weird. They had us in the very back of the plane and what we would do is pick from removable cushions. With these cushions, we would put them on the continuous horizontal row that was against each side of the plane and that would be our seat. To have that kind of seating arrangement, the fare was only 10 bucks. For some reason, we were taking the roads on our way to depart and we never actually went to an airport. This was almost a 6 hr flight but I swear that we had the most entertaining flight attendants ever. The pilot always made sure to fly a view-able distance and altitude to the beautiful tourist destinations in our flight path, and the attendant was like a tour guide and would point them out to us. The attendant was also pretty humorous and would offer a bunch of free services during the flight. Dream ended right before they were about to do food and beverage services. Would of loved to see more of that x_x
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Still no idea. I don't sleep deep enough with the little sleep I get.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    I had a dream I was marrying @kinetixtrainer2 and his ex wife who happened to be Demi Moore kidnaped me in her booby trapped house and was trying to kill me. Ultimately I escaped on my own and do you think my police officer fiancé was anywhere to be found? Noooo. :angry:

Hahaha. Please tell me this is true.

PS... I would not leave you behind!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Violence, it wasn't good

I've found peace in your violence
    Can't tell me there's no point in trying
    I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long
    I found peace in your violence
    Can't tell me there's no point in trying
    I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long

https://youtu.be/tk36ovCMsU8
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    I had a dream I was marrying @kinetixtrainer2 and his ex wife who happened to be Demi Moore kidnaped me in her booby trapped house and was trying to kill me. Ultimately I escaped on my own and do you think my police officer fiancé was anywhere to be found? Noooo. :angry:

Hahaha. Please tell me this is true.

PS... I would not leave you behind!

It’s true! It was a very weird dream! Also I know you wrote on my wall but I can’t acess my wall because now that’s broken too so I don’t know what you said :)

I said basically the same thing I said here. With the addition that I’m jealous I didn’t get to have this dream.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    I dreamt that I was at the wedding of a friend who is actually getting married later this month. But the reception was being held at a really bad Chinese buffet. The guests included random people from various times of my life, as well as a few minor celebrities, including actor/comedian Jay Mohr.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    My dog I used to have asked me if he should attack a group of people walking by. I said no and that’s all I remember.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    nothing I can talk about
  • Keto_N_Iron
    nothing I can talk about

Did you have the dream about us again;)

you know it! shhhhhh don't give out the details.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    an ex-boyfriend. it was really weird.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Omgoodness. I had the craziest dream last night..

I was at a beach house and a horrible storm came in from the sea. There were waterspouts all around, and I was getting my family, mainly daughters and older sister, to get up out of the bed and take shelter. While I was running around getting them together, I ran out to the living room, which had big glass doors that opened to a porch, and all of the sudden the glass shattered everywhere. Immediately, I was getting sucked out by a tornado that developed right in front of us. I was trying to fight the pull, but it was too strong. I felt myself in the air, like as if this wasn't a dream and really happening.

I thought I had passed away, but the dream continued and I was on the shore a little down from the beach house. Somehow my husband just appeared, apparently I had a new born baby, so her and my oldest daughter was in a hospital taking shelter. We were making our way back to where my daughters are, when the building next to us collapsed due to the damage of all the tornadoes (don't ask how, it was a dream).. Then the unthinkable happened, and the hospital next to it started to collapse, and my daughters are in there. I remember my heart breaking, so bad.. But, for some reason I ran up to the building and my oldest was fine, but the new born was on this slab of concrete laying there, kind of gasping for air and so scared. I grabbed her and held her, and it was like she was new.. Completely okay. Then I woke up, with real tears in my eyes.

This was a really deep dream for me, kind of gave me this eery feeling all day long.. No joke..
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    I was floating around in some water and my supposed guide asked me if I could see the dolphin near us but I couldn’t see it because my glasses were covered in sun screen. Ok. Next thing I am at a gathering for my birthday and I sneak away and shove like 8 slim Jim’s in my mouth then come back out and they present this beautiful strawberry cake and I wait fo them to cut me some. I kept waiting for this cake to be served until I eventually woke up.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    I can never remember my dreams and am envious of those who can!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    I dreamt I ran out of bacon and avacados.. . It was horrible
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    edited June 2018
    Someone I know - a beautiful soul. I don't dream of him often. When I do, it stays with me.
    I felt sad. I looked out the window of this room I was in - a ramshackle of a house. Paint peeling at the corners of the four walls. The window I glanced out was coated with a white film - the kind that accumulates when it doesn't get cleaned with a bottle of Windex and a crumbled up sheet of newspaper. I looked up at you, standing in front of me. So tall. Your dark eyes were sad, there was some anger and hurt hidden in their depths. I looked away, not certain what was going on or what I'd done. Had I hurt you? How? And...if, I did, I'm so sorry. I looked again at you. You were sitting now, on the edge of this bed with an old floral comforter that was wrinkled and looked like someone had spilled spaghetti sauce on parts of it. Or maybe it was blood. Who knows. You weren't looking at me now. I tried to imprint this image of you in my head, these flashes of you were all I had. Your dark hair was tied back, braided. Your beard trimmed, with hints of white. Your jaw chiseled and set, Your dark skin was darker than mine but the same in years. You had on a grey shirt you wore as a flannel over a tee shirt. A darker grey tee with a graphic print. The sleeves were rolled up showing the muscles in your arms. My eyes drank you in. I wanted to give you a hug but the tension in the room was so heavy I couldn't move. My heart hurt. You turned to me then, me, standing before you, immobilized. There was a box that sat next to you on this bed, to your right, my left. You picked it up and turned to hand it to me. I was sitting next to you now, on your left, but not close. There was a space between us that seemed too much to be closer. You handed me this box, it wasn't a large box, it was a medium-sized box. A box you would put stuff in when you were letting someone go. And, the realization hit, you were letting me go. This was a box of my stuff, things I'd shared with you over the years. These were our memories that you were giving back to me. A box of the conversations we'd had, the jokes we'd exchanged, the text messages we had sent the other. The secrets we indulged. This was That Box. Why? What happened? What did I do? My vision blurred and I looked up at you again. The fuzzy outline of your silhouette. No words were spoken, the moment, the actions, the feelings spoke volumes. I woke up. Deeply saddened, teary eyed. My heart twisted in knots. :/
  • dunkind45
    I was out doing work and one of the newly promoted supervisors announced there would be a second war of some sorts (let me tell you, it felt like we had dictators coming in to slaughter us all and invade the country), so we had to leave most of our stuff and hide. We found a building to hide in and we stayed in the very front in the inside of it for awhile, until they made us go further back in the building where I had hid in a freezer full of food. Then when morning came they had higher ups go around and ask us what kind of appetizer we wanted off a food menu and there was one for lemon lime cheesecake squares, and that is the one I picked. We all started running for the free food and grabbing the blue vouchers on our way, where we were somehow in classrooms for the food.