I’m just bummed :(

2»

Replies

• DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    You look perfect and have definitely made great progress! I would more or less pity the guy because he probably has nothing going for him in life. I love the Spirited Away dress, btw!
  • vividnovelty
    vividnovelty Posts: 6 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    First. Ignore the trolls. Seriously, it's like any other bullying, people do it to feel better about themselves.
    Second. You look great!
    Third. OMG!!! That is such a cute dress, may I ask where you found it?

Thanks! I got it at heruniverse.com
  • vividnovelty
    h1udd wrote: »
    Meh, troll ... not even worth getting angry about, just treat them like a fly, wave your hand and carry on .... awesome progress though ... how long was it between pictures, it looks like some serious work you put in there

Thanks! The first pic was a few weeks before I had my son in November 2016, the second picture was November 2017, third pic is from yesterday.
  • vividnovelty
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! <3<3<3
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    You look great and you’re a beautiful girl! Well done on your weight loss too :).
    Pay people like that troll no mind, no doubt criticizing others helps them feel better about them self.
  • caitiedid10
    caitiedid10 Posts: 21 Member
    The joy of humanity. There are always jerks out there, don't give them the satisfaction of another thought. You look stunning! Keep up the good work!
  • Xerogs
    Xerogs Posts: 328 Member
    You look great, awesome progress pictures. Remember don't feed the trolls. Most troll comments are a direct reflection of their own insecurities or they have some serious personality disorders. I feel sorry for them most of the time, it must be sad living under that bridge of their lives. Don't give them any of your energy.
  • philcycle12
    philcycle12 Posts: 17 Member
    Be proud of yourself, you look amazing, always turn negative rubbish to positive thoughts
  • gettingmarried817
    gettingmarried817 Posts: 27 Member
    Terrific progresslady. Don't let the trolls get you down. You've worked to hard to let him steal your sunshine!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    NONE of what he stated is true! You look fab, and just as importantly you are taking care of yourself. Keep taking care of yourself by not allowing immature crap to get you off your game!
  • TheBigDog29
    TheBigDog29 Posts: 13 Member
    Not worth worrying over a worthless troll like that. Probably some loser living in mama’s basement. You look great and your progress is excellent. Be proud of what you accomplished. Don’t worry about that idiot
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member
    you should take heart from the responses of your post here and not take to heart the idiotic response from someone who quite obviously has an issue with women.............. you've done amazing and it is a credit to your attitude and drive how far you have come ........ good for you and i for one applaud the efforts you have gone to make the change in your life that you decided and desired