What's on your mind?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Well i feel stupid now :#

19es04j4ludz.gif

My stinky attitude cat trips out like that .. chasing her own tail all the time. :lol:

I'm still not sure that isn't my cat.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Just paid the balance on our January 2019 Jamaica couples only trip. It's now official in my brain and time to swim suit shop!

It's been 11 years but Jamaica still just makes me think of Michael and Jan

Hey I love you
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Life is short. Write that novel. Paint that painting. Try that new recipe. Learn Black Magic. Go into the forest at night and summon a demon. Earn that demons trust and make best friends with it. Brag to all of your loser friends about how cool your new best friend is. Knit that sweater.

I’m trying to relax and you drop this list of chores on me?
    This made me spit out my beer
    Anxiety is so frustrating to have. Nothing has even happened today but all of a sudden while sitting at my desk I felt hot, clammy, a little foggy-headed and it was harder to breathe. I had to immediately turn the fan on, chug some water and play a stupid game on my phone to try and distract myself.

What's most annoying about it, for me, is that in pressure situations I'm completely fine and I don't get anxiety attacks, but then suddenly, even days or weeks later, I get one, seemingly out of nowhere, so I have no idea what exactly made my brain go, "time to feel gross!."

I’m sorry hon
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    dvajiln35hne.png
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    I can’t wait to play this new game my family got in a few weeks. You step on fake dog poop. Brilliant! I hope I win.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    dvajiln35hne.png

Haha this
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    I do not open my heart, my energy, or my space to everyone.
    I also do not need to explain why I am off limits to most people.

ap69lhr2fy7v.gif

Retracts pm

You're not "most" people ;)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    trying to enjoy life....learning to enjoy it.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    My baby's hair and make-up done!! full prom pics to come!!
    I'm such a proud mama right now!!!

fk34h6rnf2v7.jpg

she is gorgeous, like her mama.

She is! I hate it lol too many boys around!!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    was watching the local news and saw a reporter who could be a doppleganger for @SabAteNine

Pix or it didn't happen
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    The secret to scrambled eggs is to put cheese in it. Then it doesn't need anything extra, although it's good with it too.

Who the *kitten* puts pickles or relish in their deviled eggs? That's weird. That's like putting nuts in brownies or cookies.

AGREED!!!!!
  • SabAteNine
    edited June 2018
    was watching the local news and saw a reporter who could be a doppleganger for @SabAteNine
    SabAteNine wrote: »

Pix or it didn't happen

most female newscasters, at least here, are extremely attractive. so I guess its possible. #justsayin

Awh!
    https://giphy.com/gifs/barstoolsports-music-video-drink-xTcf1mMIs3DzPGL7bO

^ I would post that as an image but apparently I only know how to do that on my desktop
  • SabAteNine

Pix or it didn't happen

zrlhjarikn8p.jpg

The live reporting shot this morning was a lot closer to your look, but you can get an idea here...

I must admit, I wasn't actually expecting that picture! Thanks, Denny. We do look a bit alike :smiley: That's some smile though.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I wish we could all find it in ourselves to be happy for other people instead of being jealous, bitter or hateful.

I do this. I can't find it in me to be that way. If people find their happiness, I always wish them the best.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Reese’s Big cup with Reese’s pieces and a grape Kickstart
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

Pix or it didn't happen

zrlhjarikn8p.jpg

The live reporting shot this morning was a lot closer to your look, but you can get an idea here...

Lol i would agree. They do look very similar.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    My godson is enroute ... Woohoo!!
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Belly button