Starting Over - Want diet buddies for mutual support

Options
kfm6
kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
After my weight see-sawing up and down, I am beginning a serious restart. I want to lose at least 30 more pounds. I would like diet & fitness support. I am happy to help you with your goals as you provide support for mine. Add me as a friend if you are serious about weight loss. Good luck to everyone.

Kevin

Replies

• redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 70 target 15 in and 55 to go I'm always on the road so diet is always rubbish will ping a request if your up for it.
  • WagsTowson
    WagsTowson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 30lbs. I started this in mid-March and lost 6-7 lbs in 3-4 weeks. Then things at work got a bit crazy and I just lost track of everything. Tomorrow morning I'm going to weigh in, and am worried that I've gained back everything I lost. Can I join you moto team?
  • WagsTowson
    Options
    So I weighed in today for the first time in about a month, I'm starting at 179.6. I don't want to call it 180 although it's pretty close. My goal is 150. I don't expect to hit that by fall but I would like to lose about 15 pounds by the end of September. I am definitely a yo-yo dieter, but I'm planning a trip to Europe in May 2019, and would really like to lose at least 25 pounds by then.
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for support and ideas. Feel free to add me. Currently down 41 lbs :DB):#
  • WagsTowson
    Options
    CK, excellent work. My son is visiting for the week, hope I can be good!
  • famouszim
    famouszim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Current goal is to beat last summer's lowest (187) Ended the school year at 197 (yikes!) But i'm right now at 190.4 after hard work the past few weeks. I want to hit 185 by July 8th - I'm traveling on a mission trip.

Then, by end of summer, I would love to be 175.
  • WagsTowson
    Options
    [\quote](I want to hit 185 by July 8th - I'm traveling on a mission trip.

Then, by end of summer, I would love to be 175.[/quote]

Did you do it? Get to 185?