Starting Over - Want diet buddies for mutual support

kfm6
kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
After my weight see-sawing up and down, I am beginning a serious restart. I want to lose at least 30 more pounds. I would like diet & fitness support. I am happy to help you with your goals as you provide support for mine. Add me as a friend if you are serious about weight loss. Good luck to everyone.

Kevin

Replies

• redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    I'm on a 70 target 15 in and 55 to go I'm always on the road so diet is always rubbish will ping a request if your up for it.
  • WagsTowson
    WagsTowson Posts: 30 Member
    I also need to lose 30lbs. I started this in mid-March and lost 6-7 lbs in 3-4 weeks. Then things at work got a bit crazy and I just lost track of everything. Tomorrow morning I'm going to weigh in, and am worried that I've gained back everything I lost. Can I join you moto team?
  • WagsTowson
    So I weighed in today for the first time in about a month, I'm starting at 179.6. I don't want to call it 180 although it's pretty close. My goal is 150. I don't expect to hit that by fall but I would like to lose about 15 pounds by the end of September. I am definitely a yo-yo dieter, but I'm planning a trip to Europe in May 2019, and would really like to lose at least 25 pounds by then.
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    I'm always looking for support and ideas. Feel free to add me. Currently down 41 lbs :DB):#
  • WagsTowson
    CK, excellent work. My son is visiting for the week, hope I can be good!
  • famouszim
    famouszim Posts: 3 Member
    Current goal is to beat last summer's lowest (187) Ended the school year at 197 (yikes!) But i'm right now at 190.4 after hard work the past few weeks. I want to hit 185 by July 8th - I'm traveling on a mission trip.

Then, by end of summer, I would love to be 175.
  • WagsTowson
    [\quote](I want to hit 185 by July 8th - I'm traveling on a mission trip.

Then, by end of summer, I would love to be 175.[/quote]

Did you do it? Get to 185?