Women only, pic only, success stories!

Replies

• glorian13vazquez498
    glorian13vazquez498 Posts: 29 Member
    Awesome

• L0vAnj
    L0vAnj Posts: 45 Member
    Hi everyone you are all so inspiring I would love to have you as a friend to watch your stories and healthy habits. Add me as a friend please I would love the support as well <3
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited August 2018
    I like deli dill or hot pickles with a peppermint stick inside them

Any fruit juice, smoothie or soda drink I may have, after I'm done and with a remnant left over, I fill it with ice water and drink it until any remnants of the juice, smoothie or soda taste & residue gone. This usually takes 2 or 3 refills of ice water, then I'll drink water from this cup all day.

I never eat cereal in the daytime, ever. If I eat cereal, it has to be soggy and at night time.

I used to be a "coffeeaholic" (drinking 6-10 or more cups per day and over-loaded with sugarly/sweet creamers--a little coffee with my cream) now I only drink coffee maybe once or twice per week. I'm a "tea-toddler" now and steep my teas for at least 8-10 minutes or more, until they're ultra dark and bitterish and leave the tea bags in the cup until I'm done, then when I'm done, I'll squeeze the tea bag to get every last drop--also I drink my teas hot and unsweetened with nothing added

When I pop popcorn, I love eating the seeds after-afterwards, especially the half popped seeds. I also LOVE the black seeds in watermelon too. I collect/separate them as I'm eating a watermelon and eat the seeds afterwards.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    You ladies are amazingly inspiring!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wow! ALL of you ladies look tremendous!!!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 697 Member
    You are all so motivational! Congrats on your transformations! 💜
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Wow!! You all look so amazing and are SO inspirational!! Congratulations to all of you!! Keep up the great work!
  • candicew70
    candicew70 Posts: 74 Member
    s0728lk0fard.jpg

Weight loss journey started at the age of 55 in 2014

wow!!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    lty6cgkxlq1p.png
    lb1qn2975ikw.png
    Start weight 12.12lb now 11.9lb
    Still a way to go, but getting there

Yes.....you are doing it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!