• tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Hey Brenda, how is it going?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited June 2018
    tlblanks1 wrote: »
    Hey Brenda, how is it going?

Hi Tracey, I am recovering from a UTI/ YI :/ I haven't had either one in over a year. A couple years ago I was bit by a tick and had the tell tale bulls eye rash but the basic blood test came back negative (That test mostly comes back negative anyway) so since I had the rash they gave me antibiotics for only two weeks and I think it should have been longer but I'm not a doctor and what do I know :D Anyway I believe that my infections was from the Lyme disease. Every once in a while I will have symptoms such as aching joints, numbness in my face or hands and infections. So this past week I was reading up on what I can do to help my symptoms and was told that prebiotics/probiotics should help so I went to Amazon and found some all natural pills called Hyperbiotics Pro-Women and will take these. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will help o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Oh Brenda, that doesn't sound fun! Hopefully it'll clear up soon! <3
  • tlblanks1
    I pray you are back to normal soon and the prebiotics work for you. You were missed.
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks girls <3 The infections are gone but it takes me a while to feel back to normal (whatever normal is :D )
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    edited June 2018
    Normal is relative, yes. :D
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Glad you are feeling better!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    At least the infections are gone! Hopefully your rebound is fast and easy! <3

(PS let's be serious...none of us is even relatively CLOSE to normal :D:D:D )
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    I hope those new pills help and that recovery is speedy!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Hope you are recovering!
  • Brendalea69
    I've been taking the pre/probiotics for about 2 weeks now and so far so good :)

I've been maintaining at 125 for the past 3 weeks and this week is the first week I will be eating OMAD everyday and they will NOT be low carb :# I also won't be having anymore splurge days and after my body gets used to eating carbs and I start losing weight again I will then start eating 2MAD either 1 or 2 days a week and OMAD the other days. I hope this works o:)
  • tlblanks1
    I am sure you will work it and it will work for you. You are the queen of maintenance!!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    I am sure you will do just fine with your plan!
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks girls <3
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Brenda, I have the same love/hate relationship with keto. Imagine this! Crawfish etouffee and rice didn't kill me yesterday!

Hope you continue to feel better.

• Brendalea69
    Brenda, I have the same love/hate relationship with keto. Imagine this! Crawfish etouffee and rice didn't kill me yesterday!

Hope you continue to feel better.

That's great that those carbs didn't hurt you :)

I'm feeling a lot better, thanks <3
  • Brendalea69
    edited June 2018
    On Friday (My Birthday ;) ) I will tell y'all what I ate and what I weighed each day this week. I hope by doing this it will help others with their plan once they reach maintenance o:)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Happy Birthday!!!