What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    I googled "dragonpants" but I can't say I'm enlightened. PLEASE EXPLAIN!!
    Welp, I have a new mini goal. All of my swimsuits (with the exception of one) don't fit. I almost swam out of my bottoms yesterday. I wanna lose about 7ish pounds (give or take a pound) before going shopping as I have one that fits and all of them will "work" until then (it's my own pool so it's not as critical if there's an accidental wardrobe malfunction). But! Mini-goal!

THE DRAGONPANTS ARE NOT WINNING. I unearthed the leather jacket and saved it from the dragonpants grip. I can wear it now, though summer's starting and there's no way I'm wearing a leather jacket. I'm rocking the AWESOME, though, and will take down them dragonpants hanging in my closet.

I am within 10 pounds of dragonpants. Onward, adventurer! The Quest awaits!

• cyndican
    cyndican Posts: 14 Member
    What is weight for morbidly obese and obese?
    kroe4 wrote: »
    I made it to my first mini goal! I'm officially Obese and no longer Morbidly Obese!!!!
    Next mini goal, to be closer to 200 than 300. 18 lbs til 249. I can do this!

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    edited June 2018
    To be able to confidently wear a bikini this summer. I have not worn a bathing suit in about 3yrs and it was about 10 yrs before that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!