Packed lunches

2»

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Another vote for leftovers here. It's great when I'm logging because I can log my lunch at the same time I log my dinner the night before.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    I love leftovers and I love sandwiches. The days that I can combine the two for lunch are heavenly. o:)
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    i did tacos for 5 months straight for lunch, i just did a ton of variations. You can do that for sure and not get bored. Right now I've moved on to different kinds of chicken salad. The greek yogurt and avocado variety are amazing!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    I usually bring leftovers or I make a bowl of tuna salad and mix diced apples into it. I also pack yogurt, fruit and almonds for breakfast at my desk and snacks during the day. I bring a water bottle daily to keep me in track with hydration. Mini Kind bars help satisfy my emergency chocolate needs.
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    I grill 5 chicken breasts on Sunday afternoon and bring them with various toppings - salsa, spicy mustard, bbq sauce, 57, and the like. Fill in if hungry in the afternoon with a Quest bar I keep in my laptop bag.

Lets me enjoy dinner with the family in about any way I please.