Biggest dieting pet peeve

alancorey1979
alancorey1979 Posts: 112 Member
What is your biggest pet peeve when talking to fellow dieters.

Mine are people who do some crazy fad diet than complain because it doesn't work.

Replies

• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Repeat fad dieters. The ones who tried a specific diet, it didn't work, and are doing it again.
  • alancorey1979
    alancorey1979 Posts: 112 Member
    mandystar wrote: »
    I know this lady in real life. She is THE WORST. she has tried every magic pill, potion and fad there is. While she's doing them she floods Facebook with her every move, feeling, and thought.... worse than that though, is she never loses any weight. Every time I see her she is bigger. Now I'm not one to judge or fat shame because I have been triple the size I am now, but come on! This crap obviously isnt working sis

My ex sister in law does that. She was really annoying... at one point she did some crazy birth control/weight loss injection and lost like 5 lbs... went around promoting this stuff like it was going to change the world. Only problem is she was and is still about 100 lbs overweight.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    People who tell me they're satisfied with one square of chocolate. *kitten* liar. :lol:

One square of 86% dark chocolate is enough punishment, thank you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Not having a bag of Doritos every day.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    with fellow dieters?
    People who follow fad diets, then "cheat" by eating massive amounts of food on the weekend. And then they "get back on track" by not eating for 3 days straight.
    This is my coworker.

Also, I am not on a diet. I eat everything, deny myself nothing, and just count calories to control portions.....
    Not that my coworker understands this.....
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    The "clean eating" craze and people who go on and on about it.

I didn't drop my cookie, that means it's clean, right?