Travel NSV - didn't need extension for seat belt!

I've lost 45 pounds, but my greatest joy so far was when I got on the plane, I could actually buckle my seat belt without asking for an extension. I've always hated that embarrassing moment when I had to ask for one. Now, yippee!

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    YAY!!! That’s awesome!!!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Go You! I bet that moment that belt clicked was wonderful!
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    That’s fabulous, well done.
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    I've lost 45 pounds, but my greatest joy so far was when I got on the plane, I could actually buckle my seat belt without asking for an extension. I've always hated that embarrassing moment when I had to ask for one. Now, yippee!

Congrats! I’m hoping to accomplish the same when I fly in August!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Great job! And thank you for sharing. This brought a smile to my face. :smiley:
  • Oma827
    Oma827 Posts: 114 Member
    Because I needed no extender, I was free to choose that one precious seat behind the emergency exit where there is no seat in front of you. (They still consider it in the exit rows and extenders are not permitted.) Bliss and comfort!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    That's awesome!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    A huge milestone! I am so looking forward to the same. At least - so far I can close my car seat belt again. Small steps.....
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    That is a great accomplishment! Great job.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    That's so awesome!!!! And a great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!