Anyone up for some Before/After pic comparison? (Spring-Summer '18)

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    armymil87 wrote: »
    stej5639 wrote: »
    armymil87 wrote: »
    agcssbsuepgz.jpeg
    6b0wvadpncvd.jpeg

That's amazing. What's your workout routine? Just proves that hard work pays off.

Thank you! I did the Keto Diet since May 13th 2018 and worked out 6 days a week with a combination of strength training and cardio for 2 hours each day. Only took in 6 grams of carbs for the until May 31st. Then from June 1st till today I did zero grams of carbs a day. I feel great.

Man, I follow the Ketogenic Lifestyle as well (due to high A1C and insulin resistance). When I first started Keto, I was doing power lifting and man o man the struggle was real. Due to injuries (because I can be a bit bullheaded at times). I am not doing power lifting any longer (we will see how long that sticks) but doing body building | hypertrophy now. Honestly, not struggling with the training sessions at all!

Sick gainz, dude!
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Current cut
    hlx53ua6zlux.jpeg
    qichllsqim9w.jpeg

From previous bulk
    bvncr9ihpa28.jpeg

Okay, youngster! Getting damned tired of seeing these pics! You are making it tough for us "more seasoned" gentlemen! LOL! Well did to you, as well! Your abs are SICK, dude!

I know that you have stated that you earn your living from your body....but might I ask what you do exactly?

I’m an actor! Prior model so I have experience in constantly adjusting my body, but am not an actor in la! Also studied sport science, kinesiology, biomechanics of the body and sports nutrition!(:
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    rwadnnn5c7t8.png

You look fantastic!!!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Loving this thread! Everyone has done a phenomenal job!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Current cut
    hlx53ua6zlux.jpeg
    qichllsqim9w.jpeg

From previous bulk
    bvncr9ihpa28.jpeg

Okay, youngster! Getting damned tired of seeing these pics! You are making it tough for us "more seasoned" gentlemen! LOL! Well did to you, as well! Your abs are SICK, dude!

I know that you have stated that you earn your living from your body....but might I ask what you do exactly?

I’m an actor! Prior model so I have experience in constantly adjusting my body, but am not an actor in la! Also studied sport science, kinesiology, biomechanics of the body and sports nutrition!(:

Kinda what I thought. And, glad that you are not an actor in LA! I used to work in the Entertainment Industry in Beverly Hills....they just chew up people and spit them out. It is brutal.
  • pinggolfer96
    Current cut
    hlx53ua6zlux.jpeg
    qichllsqim9w.jpeg

From previous bulk
    bvncr9ihpa28.jpeg

Kinda what I thought. And, glad that you are not an actor in LA! I used to work in the Entertainment Industry in Beverly Hills....they just chew up people and spit them out. It is brutal.

I am an actor in LA. Hollywood Los Angeles is mi casa lol
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Dang! Ha! I worked for AMG (which was run by Michael Ovitz) and that was purchased by The Firm (Jeffrey Kwatnitz). We had the two offices on Wilshire Blvd right up from Rodeo Drive. The 9401 building was so cool.....cool af (for back then....this was some 15 years ago). With what Agency are you? If you do not mind me asking....TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC, people. Sorry.....
  • MickyCrispDipper
    MickyCrispDipper Posts: 41 Member
    This is after 1 year, this time I really focused on my nutrition
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Nice work, @Will_Workout_for_food! Damn, all these young bucks showing off their amazing physiques. Come on, guys! Where are the more seasoned athletes?
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I am just wrapping up my bulk so my results are going from lean to not so lean but just to give people an idea of what they can expect when they bulk.

So this is about 7 months between left and right photos, 14lbs gained. I think I did ok, but we will see what I really built after I cut.

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

@sardelsa I have seen you in the forums for a few years now, and I must say you are definitely very inspiring! Granted this is a couple months old now, you look amazing...Even after a bulk!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Well, may I ask you just how old you are, then? I am 51....your turn! :-)
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Well, may I ask you just how old you are, then? I am 51....your turn! :-)

you are only as old as you feel :) im 32 this year but i feel like a 15 year old with my maturity level

Exactly. For me, age is nothing more than a number. I am 12 in my head! That was when I was innocent and pure! HA! Anyone buying that? I have some swamp land in Arizona for you, too!

Well, much respect to you for your current progress! The fun is just about to start. Once the newbie gains end (anywhere between three and six months) the pain begins! I was a center fielder and catcher in baseball! I love pain!!!!! Nothing but weakness leaving the body and the mind! Bring it on!!!!

And, from 45 on (so, for the last six years) life has never been better. So, you have something to look forward to (hopefully).
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    I am just wrapping up my bulk so my results are going from lean to not so lean but just to give people an idea of what they can expect when they bulk.

So this is about 7 months between left and right photos, 14lbs gained. I think I did ok, but we will see what I really built after I cut.

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

@sardelsa I have seen you in the forums for a few years now, and I must say you are definitely very inspiring! Granted this is a couple months old now, you look amazing...Even after a bulk!

Thanks so much! I'm about halfway through my cut now (well at least I think so, I don't know how low I want to go this time). I'll have to update at some point ;)
  • Lift_Run_Eat

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

@sardelsa I have seen you in the forums for a few years now, and I must say you are definitely very inspiring! Granted this is a couple months old now, you look amazing...especially after a bulk!

FIFY ;)

Thank you, yes, Especially after a bulk. That booty!!!

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

Thanks so much! I'm about halfway through my cut now (well at least I think so, I don't know how low I want to go this time). I'll have to update at some point ;)

You are welcome. And can't wait to see your update...
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    From cut to bulk

jxwz88xjzrj9.jpeg
    entrslydmjil.jpeg

Love seeing your progress @Will_Workout_for_food ! you are one of my favs!!!
  • pinggolfer96
    Dang! Ha! I worked for AMG (which was run by Michael Ovitz) and that was purchased by The Firm (Jeffrey Kwatnitz). We had the two offices on Wilshire Blvd right up from Rodeo Drive. The 9401 building was so cool.....cool af (for back then....this was some 15 years ago). With what Agency are you? If you do not mind me asking....TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC, people. Sorry.....

I know exactly where you’re talking about!
  • pinggolfer96
    Last nights refeed was SOLID!!
    Whole rotisserie chicken
    Whole 2 pints of sweet habit ice cream
    6 rice cakes with various toppings
    Box of cereal with protein powder mixed in
    Tortilla pizza
    Roasted squash
    Protein bar....etc I’m sure there was more lol.

Had a killer workout this am. I only do these if I progress every week in my cut