What are you most proud of today?

Hey guys,
Got this idea of writing down 3 things I've accomplished that I'm proud of at the end of each night, can be anything from small things like woke up on time without hitting the snooze bottom to drank 8 cups of water by the end of my day, it can be fitness related or not, doesn't matter really.
I'd like to invite y'all to join me on this.
A lot of time we forget to be proud of ourselves of little things we've accomplished, small goals we set each day leads to bigger accomplishments over time, and I believe when you feel good going to bed knowing I did good today vs just going to bed without little reflection of the day can make a difference!
Do you agree?
anyways, I'm gonna start from yesterdays since right now only noon time on Sunday. haha.

(Saturday 6/23/18)
3 Things I'm proud of that I've accomplished.

I stayed without my macros and calories for the day.
I went to the gym after work and did my workout and finished cardio for the week.
I went to be before 12 o'clock midnight as I plan to so I can get up early!

What are your 3?

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Three things I’m proud of today
    1. That I’m setting an example for my child that it’s ok to make self care a priority
    2. That I reached a healthy weight without returning to my eating disorder behaviors
    3. That I started running again today after an injury and was able to ease in without over doing it. Learning to pace myself with fitness and let injuries heal properly ha been a struggle for me in the past
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Awesome idea!!!
    3 things I’m proud of today:
    1. My husband and I both walked 5 miles today
    2. I stayed under my calorie goal
    3. I bought a yoga mat and some 10 pound weights for some light strength training 😊
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    1. I got my exercise in first thing this morning when I could have just slept in.
    2. I made a point of getting a little bit of movement throughout the day (I am SO lazy on weekends, other than the hour dedicated to exercise).
    3. I made and will enjoy some quiche for dinner and still be well within my deficit.
  • kettiecat
    kettiecat Posts: 159 Member
    I only ate 3 pieces of pizza and 1 piece of cake celebrating a birthday.

I still did weights, Pilates, and calisthenics.

I’m in bed early instead of staying up late watching tv.
  • BosFitlife
    BosFitlife Posts: 43 Member
    6/24/2018
    1.Prepared my good for tomorrow, got everything ready!
    2.Trained legs and still feeling it.
    3.Planning to get up early again so going to bed before 12, and now it’s 11:18pm!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    1. My dog woke me up at 4 am, and instead of getting annoyed I decided to go for a run. Early morning runs are amazing!
    2. I've had sweets and cake in the fridge for 3 days now. I only had them once for breakfast and didn't feel the need to have more of them.
    3. I finally decided to start playing a game I've been wanting to play for 3 years but was afraid of the time it would occupy. I deserve self-care and enjoyment and I don't regret starting it one bit! It's had an amazing effect on my mental health.
  • emilystevens143
    emilystevens143 Posts: 71 Member
    1. I drank water all day! No soda for 2 weeks!
    2. I ate a very healthy dinner! Yummm
    3. I hit the gym for over 2 hours today! 💪🏻
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Me. I ate well, worked out, and am closer to being the best version of myself than I was yesterday.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    1. I wanted a burger badly and instead of buying it I made a healthy one at home. It was delicious.
    2. I logged every bite today
    3. I searched recipes so I have enjoyable, healthy dinners for this week
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Just getting to the gym was an accomplishment for me. All my training partners bailed on me today. They were too sore. Lol.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Been ill all of last week, still not feeling great so for me:

1. Waking up before my alarm and making it into work
    2. Actually doing some work
    3. Making sure I have a healthy lunch and snacks prepared to get me through the day
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Waking up and hugging my cat :smiley:
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    for 6-24

1. Meal prepped for the week
    2. Dealt with a stressful situation and didn't turn to food
    3. Got everything done on my to-do list
  • RjMaan
    RjMaan Posts: 31 Member
    I am proud of my work, health and job.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    1. Stayed on plan over the weekend
    2. Weighed less this Monday than last
    3. Bought size 6's (and fit in them, lol)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    My last drink was one year ago today.
    This morning I weighed 157.6; as close to the middle of my range as possible since my scale only does even tenths.
    Got in to work before 7 so I will have time to do something active this afternoon.

To the bolded: Very impressive! Congrats!
  • quiksylver296
    #1 I went to the gym at 0430.
    #2 I did three sets of five pull-ups with 25 lbs added.
    #3...hmmmm. I'm on track with drinking my water.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    This morning I weighed 157.6; as close to the middle of my range as possible since my scale only does even tenths.
    Got in to work before 7 so I will have time to do something active this afternoon.

Thanks. It wasn't just for weight loss; it needed to happen.
  • quiksylver296

Thanks. It wasn't just for weight loss; it needed to happen.

Even better, then!