JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ Round 45

Replies

• puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    @puddlegoober,
    Do you use organic apple cider vinegar? I've read that many people say ACV helped them kick the sugar cravings. I have been using ACV off and on for 30 years. In my entire life I have never had sugar cravings. I can't even remember the reason I started using acv. For me, when I use it daily I never get a common cold or have sinus problems. It improved my gut health, cured my acid reflux, I KNOW that it began to strip the belly fat off of me. When I first started this current weightloss journey, the healthiest food I was consuming was green smoothies, but I also was eating cake, chips, fries, bread, etc. I do think ACV helped me to transition away from those detrimental "foods" and get back to healthy eating.

Tastes awful, yes, but give it a try for a week. I add 1 TB to water and drink it in the morning, first thing. You can also add it to olive oil or avocado oil with herbs for a salad dressing.

I've heard good things about it; my sister-in-law swears by it. I'll pick some up today and give it a shot. Thanks @tiabirdie56 !!!