Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,185 Member
    Mary - <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Lots of love to you, Heather xxxxxxxx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited June 2018
    Lanette Starting dose: 0.05mg/kg/day. I currently use 1 drop a day of the 250mg/30mL product for my 7lb Yorkie which comes out to about 0.13mg/kg/day. It's a low dose. I would not hesitate to increase the dose if I thought it would help him. I would start low and increase until you see improvement. The 30mL bottle has about 600 drops in it. At about $25 for this bottle, that's about 5 cents a drop. I use Bluebird Botanicals. It is a hemp CBD, no THC.

Mary Are any of the doctors interventional radiologists? They specialize in procedures (like abscess drainage) where an operation is contraindicated. She might not be a candidate for such a procedure, but it would be nice to know the other doctors had at least considered that option. There would still be some risk of sepsis.

Heather That's a lovely place. Fingers crossed.

Kelly Kids are adorable in their tye-dye shirts.

Karen in Virginia
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,827 Member
    Heather- WOW! That was fast! lol The house looks great and close to everything (just like you wanted). Is this the house that needs some work? Sending good vibes that the "chain" doesn't break and everything works out!
    Mary- Sending you prayers/ thoughts of peace, skilled and wise doctors, and strength. *sigh* so hard when it is your own adult child. <3

KJ
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Heather, that sounds AWESOME! Can't wait to see inside pics... the outside looks charming.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,317 Member
    Lanette Starting dose: 0.05mg/kg/day. I currently use 1 drop a day of the 250mg/30mL product for my 7lb Yorkie which comes out to about 0.13mg/kg/day. It's a low dose. I would not hesitate to increase the dose if I thought it would help him. I would start low and increase until you see improvement. The 30mL bottle has about 600 drops in it. At about $25 for this bottle, that's about 5 cents a drop. I use Bluebird Botanicals. It is a hemp CBD, no THC.

Karen in Virginia

Karen - many thanks! Dosing at a drop or two at a time isn't bad, our old dog is 16#. I read where people were having problems with syringes and their dogs gagging. That's more than I'd want to deal with, but a drop or two on her food or a treat sounds perfect.

$.05 per drop sounds doable! B)

Lanette

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Mary sending strength and <3<3

Heather I've got my fingers and toes crossed for the house.

Got in lots of activity today, exercised and walked quite a bit, not eating as much either, so I am feeling lighter, sometimes when it gets this hot in the summer, I have to force myself to eat, I just don't have an appetite when it is extremely humid.

Take care everyone. NYKAREN
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Lisa, how wonderful that your son feels the need to pay everyone back! Very mature of him, you have every right to be proud of him. Happy anniversary! Hope you get Eggs funkiness under control..... yuck.
    Machka thank you so much for sharing your story. Still keeping you both in my thoughts.
    Terry! How wonderful to hear from you! Sincerest wishes for a successful surgery and speedy healing. Hope hubby gets better also.
    Pip, sorry to hear about the micromanagement issues, your boss must be feeling insecure in his/her job if s/he has to watch over everyone. Hugs to you, not fun for sure.
    Still trying to get caught up with everything here, just need to make a comment every now and then.
    Welcome to the newbies, congrats to those celebrating, and hugs for those who need them.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    :)Heather, I just saw the picture of the house you're considering. It looks like it should be on a picture postcard.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,807 Member
    <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,326 Member
    We had a power failure last night and the battery backup on our clock didn’t work so I got up late. Actually, I got up about the right time but figured I’d go back to bed and the alarm would wake me up. Only it didn’t. So I changed to doing an extreme strength training DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to take the water class. My UPS was fried, not sure if it was because of the power outage or what. Fortunately, Vince had another one so I’m up and running. But I did lose internet connection

After class I’m going to go and see about getting rye bread for Vince and then to WalMart to get items so I can cook Saturday.

Katla – I hope your dog has an enjoyable fourth of July

Teresa – welcome! Come back soon and tell us more about yourself.

Heather – congrats on the house!

I got this bubba mug and evidentally the person before me had coffee in it. I don’t like coffee. It’s probably been about 1-1/2 years since I had even a taste of it. I just don’t care for it. But even when I did have some, it tasted too bitter to me. I had it at a Marriott hotel so I’m sure they don’t have poor quality coffee. Anyway, since Monday (or maybe it was Tuesday), I’ve had the mug filled with water and I put peppermint oil in it. I thought I’d taken care of the problem because last week at bowling I put a peppermint starlight (hard mint) in my water at bowling. But this week I could taste the coffee again. Fortunately, we don’t have bowling Monday because of the 4th, so hopefully, this will take care of it. Anyone else have any suggestions as to how to get rid of that nasty coffee taste?

Dana – have fun at the campground!

Mary – I am so sorry for you and your daughter. I’m really surprised that they aren’t moving quicker to get this taken care of. Vince had a bowel obstruction a while ago and he was in lots of pain

Rebecca – I’ll tell you my breakfast if you promise not to laugh. Mixed vegetables, Tone It Up protein, applesauce and blueberries. Stop chuckling under your breath….lol

Kate UK – lovely skirt

Went in the pool (natch), changed the pool filters, now Rover is running, put air in my float, got things ready to take to the Salvation Army tomorrow

Janetr – you look great. HB to Jack

Need to color my roots and take a shower.

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    :)MIchele, unless the mug is the only mug you own and you have no money to buy a new one, just throw it away.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,040 Member
    edited June 2018
    Janetr only see your dazzling smile.

Dana reminds me of Johnson Shut Ins near Elephant Rocks in Missouri.

Heather add me to the cheering section for your new home.