Sarah's OMAD Back to Basics

1235»

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Thanks guys!

Britt - it's going ok thanks! Super busy at work, working stupid hours, so not even logging onto here lately... Not even sure when things are going to calm down. Maybe August... Sob!

Sorry I've not commented (or even had a chance to catch up with you guys.

I seem to have got myself back into a "lose weight in the week and gain it back on the weekend" rut. Super annoying - great for maintaining but not crap for losing. Plus Trendweight says I'm gaining... It's just so easy when I'm working so much to allow myself to extend my window on the weekend late into the night (with booze and then a late snack).

Must try harder!

8m9ujxn1jv02.png
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    I also used to struggle so much on the weekends! I think being physically active on the weekends is the only thing that pulled me out of that behavior because of that post-workout high. I don't have any great tips since you work on the weekends, but I hope someone will come in here and contribute some.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Try doing 6 days of strict OMAD and only one splurge day on the weekend. <3
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    I hope things calm down for ya soon!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    @minigrrll babe I feel ya... When work gets crazy it's so much harder! But you're still 20 lbs ahead of me so I'm very proud of you!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Try doing 6 days of strict OMAD and only one splurge day on the weekend. <3

Yeah, I like that idea.

My routine will be destroyed during the holiday weekend into this next week. The 4th is an obvious splurge day for instance.

What has worked for me these past few months is to minimize the damage on these occasions. So, the eating window is kept as tight as possible. Typically, breakfast is easy to skip and perhaps even lunch/dinner.

Good luck!
  • minigrrll
    Thanks for the tips everybody! Have totally forgotten to check in for AGES! Along with the crazy work hours, we've been getting some renovations done on the house so everything is a bit chaotic...

I haven't weighed since Friday - Monday is never a good day for me to get on a scale!! :)

Here is my trendweight - I think it's starting to go down a bit (we'll see after tomorrow what the real story is!). I'll weigh tomorrow and try to get around to posting and catching up on everybody's threads... I've got to start weighing more regularly because the sporadic weigh ins really don't give me a true picture of what is going on. (aka, I only weigh when I feel thinner!).

tnnw1oym33c5.png

• catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    GREAT JOB ! WHAT( APP) YOU USING TO TRACK YOUR FAST AND WEIGHT? LIKE THOSE GRAGH REPORTS.
  • Brendalea69
    edited July 2018
    I'm only weighing the day after my OMADs and this week I might be having 3 OMADs because I just had 3 eating days, oh boy!!!
  • minigrrll
    GREAT JOB ! WHAT( APP) YOU USING TO TRACK YOUR FAST AND WEIGHT? LIKE THOSE GRAGH REPORTS.

It's trendweight.com - it's a website.
  • minigrrll
    I'm only weighing the day after my OMADs and this week I might be having 3 OMADs because I just had 3 eating days, oh boy!!!

Good plan! I don't really have eating days as such, but I definitely go overboard on my OMADs on the weekend. So maybe they ARE eating days! Ha!
  • minigrrll
    Today's weight - and Trendweight is happy with me today. I even have a new end date (AGAIN). Just have to keep it up this week - sure would be nice to see an actual drop on the scale (like 162 even!).

prlcmronkoz4.png
  • Brendalea69
    You can do it Sarah, stay strong <3
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    looking good, keep it up!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    September 30 is right around the corner! That is awesome!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Great job!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Keep plugging away! Doing well.