JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ Round 45

Replies

• measem1
    measem1 Posts: 16 Member
    @Tiabirdie56 How was the cantaloupe
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,745 Member
    @time4kristen I believe it’s easiest to use a note in my phone. I add to it each morning then copy and paste here. On the computer I would keep it in doc.

@NormaV14 I always seemed to do better when we travel. I don’t know if it’s because I was a grazer or what. Typing that I realized that I DON’T graze anymore! I know I am more mindful of my choices.

@tiabirdie56 How big is a “large” avocado? The ones from our tree in Florida were up to 5#. The pit was the size of a large avocado here. Just curious.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited June 2018
    @measem1 and @puddlegoober, I don't know if the cantaloupe was very sweet, because I didn't eat a chunk by itself. The smoothie was delicious though. I don't like my smoothies very sweet and it was perfect and creamy with the avocado. The benefit was the potassium. 724 mg potassium from the avocado and cantaloupe.
    Tomorrow, I'll have 2 cubes each of cantaloupe and watermelon and 1 grape, lol. One little sugar bomb.

@EsterAttali, When it comes to drinking enough water, you sometimes have to change it up a little. Sparkling mineral water, unsweetened flavored sparkling water. Add the juice of half a lemon to your water, lemon cucumber and parsley infused in water is a great diuretic and it's a palatable refreshing treat from plain 'ol water. I need to make some myself :smile: I like to drink flavored waters with my meals sometimes.
    I've heard good things about it; my sister-in-law swears by it. I'll pick some up today and give it a shot. Thanks @tiabirdie56 !!!

@puddlegoober, You're welcome. I hope it works for you! I obviously don't know what brand you bought, but everyone seems to gravitate to Braggs. I can say definitively, that Braggs is the least harsh and a milder tasting organic acv. I've used 3 other brands over the years and they are pretty rough.

• mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Just did a internet search on my current scale and read the reviews and I am now tossing it in the trash! So many review on how it defaults back to old weights instead of registering new ones. Heading out to get a new scale today, found one with a lot of 5 star reviews.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,941 Member
    @quiltingjaine, not THAT big lol. A large Haas avocado I should have said. I've had one of those Zutano avocados before, pretty big, but not 5lbs!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    @marcvb35 Thank you. I will do the same.