What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member

[/quote]

@HDBKLM Thank you!! I figure if I make myself laugh and feel like the heroine in my own story, I can slay anything in my path!! The dark wood of unknown approaches where I am sure even bigger dragonpants lie, but today I frolic on my birthday!

Congrats to all the NSVs today!! :smiley: [/quote]

Frolic away! Happy Birthday!!!
    (I, too, have enjoyed watching the fate of the dragonpants unfold!)
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    @coolchick207 Oh what a victory it will be when it fits comfortably!!

@dhiammarath I've been enjoying your witty dragonpants posts for months. Now it looks like it's really caught on. Here's to contributing to the MFP lexicon!

@HDBKLM Thank you!! I figure if I make myself laugh and feel like the heroine in my own story, I can slay anything in my path!! The dark wood of unknown approaches where I am sure even bigger dragonpants lie, but today I frolic on my birthday!

NSV? The closet's the limit!! I can closet surf across the backs of my slain dragons for whatever birthday outfit I want. And THAT is so much more than what I had last year. Today, I make camp and enjoy a bit of a respite. I plan to throw a proverbial feast! To live in the glory of my accomplishments!

The war ain't over, and tomorrow new plans will be made. And backup plans for no plan survives first contact with the dragon enemy.

Congrats to all the NSVs today!! :smiley:

Happy birthday! Surely you wore the dragonpants to the birthday festivities, no?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!