Reviews for the Fitbit Versa?

Thinking of buying a Fitbit Versa but its quite expensive. I have a HR Monitor watch that I only wear when I workout and I have an old fitbit zip but I hate having to buy a new battery every couple months.

Just looking to reviews.. I worry it is too big and bulky.

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    DCrainmaker does the best, most in-depth reviews of fitness devices you'll find anywhere. Here's his review of the Versa: https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2018/05/fitbit-versa-review.html
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    I don't find it too big/bulky. I think that I definitely do not use it to its potential, and probably should have just stuck with my alta hr. I like that I can tell it what kind of activity I am doing, and I like that it tracks my cycles so I don't have to have a separate app for that. I think it's definitely for people who are a little more into their physical activity than I am but I'm happy with it.
  • Nativestar56
    Nativestar56 Posts: 112 Member
    What do you want to get from it? It could be a different, cheaper model will do everything you want. I've seen a few people wearing one, doesn't look big or bulky to me.
  • buffinlovin
    buffinlovin Posts: 100 Member
    I thought it would be huge but after wearing it for a day I barely even noticed it. I upgraded from a Charge Hr2.

I used to get a rash while wearing the charge HR2 because there is a part on the back that protrudes (it's not totally smooth/flat), and in that spot my skin would get really irritated. I have not had this issue at all since getting the Versa because it is a smooth flat surface.

Another thing I like is some of the different clock faces. I found one in their FitBit Labs that is a pet cat (they have 2 versions of the cat, and 2 dogs), and to feed the cat you need to walk your steps. If you miss walking your steps the cat runs away and you have to "feed" it so many times to get it back. I find this very motivational because I never want my cat to run away. it's the little things lol

I also enjoy being able to store some music so I don't have to carry my phone with me on my walk.
  • Slowfaster
    Slowfaster Posts: 185 Member
    Got one for a birthday present and none of us could figure out how to program it so we retuned it. LOL
    I find just logging my calories to MFP on the computer is all the control I really want.
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Thanks everyone! I think I am going to go ahead and order one! I appreciate the links and comments 😊😊
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    I love mine!
  • shronpurser2
    shronpurser2 Posts: 1 Member
    Love mine!
  • Debgreasby2018
    Debgreasby2018 Posts: 30 Member
    I am in love with mine!
  • Edan718
    Edan718 Posts: 2 Member
    The Versa is my favorite device by far! :)