JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ Round 45

Replies

• allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    @GrandmaJackie your step totals are truly impressive!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    It was 109* yesterday and 1 digit humidity.

@quiltingjaine, I feel mummified just reading that! :dizzy:
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 2,977 Member
    edited July 2018
    7/03 = 193.0 (-0.8), BF% = 17.3 (+2.1). I'm a little confused at how I could gain 2.1% body fat in 2 days, but I'll report it as-is until I figure it out. Yesterday was better for eating. I'm paying on the scale for the sins of my Saturday/Sunday. Trying to keep my head on straight. I'm feeling strangely discouraged by my BF% reading, even though I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

@puddlegoober You can't. Are you using a home scale for your readings? If so, they are not very accurate and the readings can be affected by all sorts of factors - how well hydrated you are, how clean your feet are, when you last ate.... Here's one of many online articles on the subject - http://www.berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/diet-weight-loss/article/body-fat-scales-step-right . Note the line "Consumer Reports no longer tests body-fat scales because of their inaccuracies." I used to have one of those scales - a highly rated one - and it had wild swings in my readings even within hours. I ditched it for a weight-only model.