Less Alcohol- July 2018- One Day at a Time

Replies

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Just an FYI for the previous comments about sugar cravings, there is an MFP blog article on that very subject indicating it could be a nutrient deficiency or lack of rest etc....interesting article worth reading. Hope it's helpful.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Not certain what I am doing wrong when I quote someone & then my comment is contained in the quote. Any suggestions....not that it matters, but just wondering.

You have to make sure the quote is closed with the /quote in brackets before your post. You accidentally deleted it. I don't mind though. When you do that it makes it look like I had all of those intelligent thoughts.
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Nice, nice, nice @JulieAL1969 - that was a big hurdle to overcome yesterday and you DID it! Holidays and social occasions are still really hard for me.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Ali MacGraw on Losing Steve McQueen: 'I Wish We Could Have Grown Old Together Sober' - People
    https://apple.news/AmSM1WShCSiOo3P-Cl_o5zg

The headline caught my eye. Sad.
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Not certain what I am doing wrong when I quote someone & then my comment is contained in the quote. Any suggestions....not that it matters, but just wondering.

You have to make sure the quote is closed with the /quote in brackets before your post. You accidentally deleted it. I don't mind though. When you do that it makes it look like I had all of those intelligent thoughts.

LOL ;) Here goes....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It worked before, I just wasn't sure how. Anyway, I've got it now. The hug was from me btw....here's another one <3

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Just an FYI for the previous comments about sugar cravings, there is an MFP blog article on that very subject indicating it could be a nutrient deficiency or lack of rest etc....interesting article worth reading. Hope it's helpful.

Interesting. Thank you!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    @NormInv That's eye opening - wow. You're so right.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Wow @NormInv that is amazing. And inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,485 Member
    @donimfp. I have been following your struggles with this for months and I really really feel like I relate to you in so many ways. We are both in the same boat a lot of the time. I appreciate your insights. <3