What did you make for dinner tonight??

FeliciaWinn
FeliciaWinn Posts: 44 Member
:) I am curious what everyone made for dinner tonight! Might give me some ideas for the future. For some reason dinner always has and remains to be my biggest meal of the day.

Replies

• lmbecker12
    lmbecker12 Posts: 46 Member
    Smoked ham and air fryer roasted carrots with italian seasoning on them.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Marinated Ahi Tuna which was gently seared and paired with an avocado wasabi paste that I found on Pinterest. Also, fresh green beans from the garden :)
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Beyond Beef burger on bun with homemade thousand island and caramelized onions, sliced cucumber, and an orange.
  • Rickc8
    Rickc8 Posts: 21 Member
    Homemade oriental chicken salad pita pocket with leaf lettuce and a rice noodle garnish
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Tossed salad with tuna and hardboiled egg, and Walden Farms Chipolte Zero calorie dressing. Even with 2 Tablespoons of real bacon bits, only 244 calories. Just too kitten hot and humid to eat or cook tonight!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    :) I am curious what everyone made for dinner tonight! Might give me some ideas for the future. For some reason dinner always has and remains to be my biggest meal of the day.

Quinoa, avocado and cashew salad - I was pretty lazy but it was delicious :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Turkey sandwiches & carrot sticks. Too freaking hot to cook.

agreed!
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Korean BBQ chicken thighs and steamed broccoli
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Salad with roast cherries, buttermilk dressing and croutons. The air fryer is so well insulated I could roast cherries despite hot weather without heating up the kitchen. Manzo all'olio (Lombardy beef stew) warmed up in the microwave that was batch cooked last month. Garlic mash and frozen peas.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Prob one of my 6+ lb salad bowls and a plate of chicken and veggies on the side
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    I am working late tonight, so a fast and easy meal of chef's salad: Lettuce, tomato, hard boiled eggs, turkey, ham, cheese and also adding some canned beets because I like them.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Taco breakfast wrap:

Low carb wrap
    2 scrambled eggs
    Some hash browns
    Taco seasoning
    Cheese, salsa, sour cream
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Non seasoned oz pork, Katsu sauce (1 tbs), 2 small green apples, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, peanut butter (2 tbs), 2 large eggs, soy sauce (1 1/2 tbs), spring mix (4 cups).
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Made Keto Chicken soup.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    A submarine sandwich: hummus and falafel with tahini salad and fried eggplant and cauliflower.