• GulfPirate13
    GulfPirate13 Posts: 1,556 Member
    Looking at the awesome profile picture of RoxieDawn
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Watching France beat Uruguay ....
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Reviewing a bridge design for intercostal waterway...to include checking skin friction/end bearing requirements, lateral stability/point of fixity, and tensile strength/malleability/ compression strength of Concrete girders.

I will gladly trade places with anyone of you!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Reviewing a bridge design for intercostal waterway...to include checking skin friction/end bearing requirements, lateral stability/point of fixity, and tensile strength/malleability/ compression strength of Concrete girders.

Go with the short girders for aesthetics.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

No thanks, that looks like to much thinking for Friday. :grimace:
  • SpartanRunner1978

Not that easy when dealing with tidal waters. Really we have to go with what works. Plus the foundations are gonna be very expensive on this project, so bigger spans will be preferred by DOT...I’m sure you wanted to know all of that...you’re welcome.
  • mustacheU2Lift

Not that easy when dealing with tidal waters. Really we have to go with what works. Plus the foundations are gonna be very expensive on this project, so bigger spans will be preferred by DOT...I’m sure you wanted to know all of that...you’re welcome.

You always have to argue with me. :# fine...go with bigger spans.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I hate basketball, have no idea why I felt the need to say that, but I feel better.... I need a sammich though, think I'll I go do that.
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Work
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    BhutStough wrote: »
    Watching people argue about basketball

I don’t even like basketball or care who is the best.

Sincerely, Michael Jordan's Mom

• mustacheU2Lift
    Profusely sweating.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Watching season 2 of Anne with and e on Netflix.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited July 2018
    Watching Belgium beat Brazil, starting to regret meeting a friend at the Chinese buffet for lunch because I’m stuffed, avoiding putting away the rest of the laundry, and thinking that even with as stressful as my job can be, I wouldn’t trade @SpartanRunner1978 careers.
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Watching Belgium and Brazil match.
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    cry*

Why?
  • Eddy_Hunt
    Eddy_Hunt Posts: 435 Member
    Beer a "A Few Good Men"
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Going to go tend to my jungle for a bit. Because that's exciting ... :lol:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Watching Belgium beat Brazil, starting to regret meeting a friend at the Chinese buffet for lunch because I’m stuffed, avoiding putting away the rest of the laundry, and thinking that even with as stressful as my job can be, I wouldn’t trade @SpartanRunner1978 careers.

Man! It’s not that bad! Not nearly as exciting as yours, but it’s at least respectable!