Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• mb77mfp
    mb77mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Lost all my friends when setting up a new profile so please add me all welcome
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Hey guys and gals. My name is Karen. I’m a mum to three pretty awesome kids, I work full time as a nurse in a high care nursing home- very full on. I lift relatively heavy weights three times a week (StrongLifts 5x5)
    I’m a daily logger and I have an open diary to my friends.
    Feel free to add me if you want to :smile: friends and support are what keeps us going when the going gets tough.
  • nbloomers
    nbloomers Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    IAM LOOKING FOR MY KETOGENIC/ KETO DIET FRIENDS
  • ajanahmed1
    ajanahmed1 Posts: 1 Member
    To succeed, i'll have to be a big time loser...i am just a 5'5'' guy and i am 116.2 kg right now...so i basically have to loose 56.2 kg more (oh man...*kitten*!!!)....Have been fat all 25 years of my life...its high time i fix it....the problem that i have face in the past is that i have failed to continue and ended up not going through past 1 week lol at most a month....its just i dont know ppl around me eat and i lack motivation....so i have decided that i am gonna try posting updates here every now and then and see if i can stay motivated....its been 4 days that i started and i have come from 117.7 to 116.2....lets see if i have it in me this time....
  • pmm300
    pmm300 Posts: 542 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • kmoeller590
    kmoeller590 Posts: 2 Member
    Back at it again after having my 3rd baby. Would love to have more friends. Feel free to add me
  • CHPRRT1
    CHPRRT1 Posts: 1 Member
    anyone from anchorage, ak
  • tobybear72
    tobybear72 Posts: 7 Member
    Starting over AGAIN. Things haven't been going well for me so I deleted my other account and decided I am going to try again. Gotta get myself going, not getting any younger so here I go again.

Definitely need help staying motivated because I HAVE to do something now.

Hoping to make some friends for support and motivation.

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me, I love making new friends! :)
  • MotherTruckerKeto
    MotherTruckerKeto Posts: 57 Member
    The more friends the better! I post every day. KETO FRIENDLY *kitten* KICKIN MOTHER TRUCKER... Let’s hang ✅✅✅🤪♥️😜🤓🤓😎🇺🇸🇨🇦
  • tiffanyscarlett91
    tiffanyscarlett91 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me:)
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Add me if you want always adding
  • NStar12
    NStar12 Posts: 21 Member
    More friends always welcome <3
  • NurseLozano1
    NurseLozano1 Posts: 31 Member
    Give us an add
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    I'm active and seeking supportive pals! Motivation comes within!
  • mstewart1931
    mstewart1931 Posts: 1 Member
    We’re all fighting the same fight. Let’s keep the motivation going. Feel free to add
  • emmaminazza
    emmaminazza Posts: 8 Member
    Hello everyone! Been on this a while and only just realised this was here!! My name is Emma from Leicester, Uk. Would love to chat to some of you, feel free to send an add or come for a chat! I would love to reach my 10st target (haven’t been that weight for yonks) any meal plans or tips would be appreciated xx
  • bfmv102004
    bfmv102004 Posts: 11 Member
    Always down for new friends...more motivation, positivity, and encouragement is never a bad thing!
  • Bnoland27
    Bnoland27 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for new friends and motivation.