You know you are LCHF when...

Replies

• Kerschel
    Kerschel Posts: 36 Member
    okay, what is this thing with pickle juice? I'm such a neophyte.
  • NikaChartrand
    NikaChartrand Posts: 35 Member
    Kerschel wrote: »
    okay, what is this thing with pickle juice? I'm such a neophyte.

It's the sodium in it. It helps fight off keto flu by replenishing your sodium. It's not the only way to do this but it is one of the fastest in my experience.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    when supper is pepperoni, beef, and a peanut butter, cocoa, and veggie smoothie. My favorite ways to get salt are pepperoni and Parmesan cheese though I'm not keto.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    You spelled "because it's delicious" wrong
    :laugh:

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Sadly, I've been drinking the pickle juice, and green olive juice, far longer than I've been low carb...it's just sooooo yuuuuuuum! Even my kids know, when you finish the jar, you leave the jar with juice in the refrigerator.
  • sophleo7
    sophleo7 Posts: 9 Member
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    Not only do you eat pickles, you drink the pickle juice too, like it is a cocktail.

And you soak all your chicken in pickle juice and a little heavy cream for your own a flavorful "buttermilk". 😋😉
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Or you throw your peeled hb eggs in the pickle juice and leave 'em for a week, til they're yummiest.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,672 Member
    kdge2ceqkcf3.png
    :laugh: For hangovers and sunburn, too! :laugh:
  • KowboyKraka
    KowboyKraka Posts: 18 Member
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    -
    - You have an extremely specific and confusing Starbucks order that no one is going to be able to order for you in the office, even if you write it all down (No classic! Extra heavy whipping cream!)
    quote]

Ventti Iced Americano, Light-Heavy whipping cream, 2 pumps sugar free vanilla, 2 sweeteners, blended
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    When you see a TV ad for dog food with pictures of the meats included in it, and it looks so much more appealing than the ad just before for a chain restaurant that was showing pasta and potato side dishes to breaded meats.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    You're reading your Gramma's 1942 Women's Home Companion Cookbook and notice the party cocktails include sauerkraut juice (who knew that was a 'thing' then??), but you also notice how many breaded, crumbed, frittered, coated recipes there were :anguished: