Why are "my foods" disappearing?

Options
Nedgyx
Nedgyx Posts: 16 Member
This is only a problem for me on the app. If I search for a product I know that I've added in my foods category it doesn't show up, however if I search for that food in my foods on the website, it shows up, what gives?

I have been adding a lot of food entries lately, does it have like a buffer that say only keeps the most recent say 50 entries you've added into my foods?

It's not a make/break but it is annoying because I pretty much exclusively use the app so it'd be annoying to go onto the computer to log a couple food items here and there. Is it a bug?

Replies

• 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My family often complains the food disappears in their house when I visit

But y’all got me red handed I’ve been eating it
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

I was totally going to say something about eating it!
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

I was totally going to say something about eating it!

Twinsies &hearts
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Nedgyx wrote: »
    This is only a problem for me on the app. If I search for a product I know that I've added in my foods category it doesn't show up, however if I search for that food in my foods on the website, it shows up, what gives?

I have been adding a lot of food entries lately, does it have like a buffer that say only keeps the most recent say 50 entries you've added into my foods?

It's not a make/break but it is annoying because I pretty much exclusively use the app so it'd be annoying to go onto the computer to log a couple food items here and there. Is it a bug?

Ignore those 2, they got into the catnip. To answer your question, the app is a huge turd. It routinely plays with your friends list, foods, lets you only log one exercise a day. Use the website, it's so much better.