What happens when we will reach our ideal bodies?

Iffiormana
Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
I think about this a lot and would like to get opinions of othes on this fun chit chat group.
So everyone here is struggling and has some ideal body type in their mind.
Some want to loose weight,some are toning and some are bulking so what will happen next when we will achieve our ideal bodies?
What do you dream of doing then? Do you think you can start eating more calories again?Do You want to lessen the exercise? What do you wanna wear? Where do you wanna go?
Anything at all.
Cheers xx

Replies

• Iffiormana
    For me I will start wearing all those dresses which I can’t wear because of my chubby thighs.
  • Iffiormana
    And eat a chocolate once a while lol
  • Iffiormana
    We start finding more flaws to make ourselves less than ideal (sadly)
    Ain’t that the truth :/

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Keep pushing to achieve more. Now training for 50 mile ultra runs, and Ironman 140.6. After that, it will be something taking more endurance.
  • Iffiormana
    Keep pushing to achieve more. Now training for 50 mile ultra runs, and Ironman 140.6. After that, it will be something taking more endurance.
    That seems really cool,good luck :)
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    Iffiormana wrote: »
    I think about this a lot and would like to get opinions of othes on this fun chit chat group.
    So everyone here is struggling and has some ideal body type in their mind.
    Some want to loose weight,some are toning and some are bulking so what will happen next when we will achieve our ideal bodies?
    What do you dream of doing then? Do you think you can start eating more calories again?Do You want to lessen the exercise? What do you wanna wear? Where do you wanna go?
    Anything at all.
    Cheers xx

I will try and maintain it and hopefully my eating and working our habits would have changed to support that.
    I can’t wait to get back to the old me and flaunt what I got, be able to wear a bikini again, feel better going lingerie shopping. Do all the stuff I use to be able to do. I had such a cocky attitude over how fit I use to be and how I’d never get fat. Lesson learned! I can’t go out all weekend and live off pizza and rum!

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I will wear a bikini every day. No, I will eat at maintenance. I will fit my clothes that had not fit for a while. I will post a gazillion selfies.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Run naked in the streets.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    I’ll buy the sluttiest bikini I’ve ever owned and then only wear it on my own pool.

The beginning had promise and then end was anti climactic
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    I haven’t ever been comfortable enough to wear a real bikini. That’s what I’m working for.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    But...even with an ideal body, what do you do about the cellulite and the stretch marks? Get un the bikini anyways?
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I've often wondered this myself. What will I even do at that point? Probably cover up and possibly become a nun.
  • Jixil
    Jixil Posts: 12 Member
    Step 1: get abs
    Step 2: WORLD DOMINATION!!!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    I am going to wear as much Lolita clothes as I can afford.
  • Iffiormana
    A kitten is born every time u reach a goal. Do it for the kittens!
    My new motto,do it for the kittens 🤣