JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 46

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Thank you, @quiltingjaine!
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    I see some of you have this "Spoiler" "show" on you message. How do you do that?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    @puddlegoober

When F & H + L + C is greater than the taste/enjoyment of S + RC + EO, you will “by CHOICE rather than HAVE to,” stop the S & RC & reduce EO!!

Where F = fear of regaining
    H = improved healthy feelings/increased fitness
    L = improved lab values from blood work
    rC = reduction in Cravings

S= sweets
    RC= refined carbs
    EO = eating out

I am aware that all of my food choice & exercise changes & behavioral changes have been made to reduce cravings. I know if I don’t have cravings, I am enhancing my chances of success greatly.

I had to test & re-test many of my changes several times before I accepted that they weren’t in my best interests.

One thing I’ve done all along is set really easy goals. Then I always feel successful (and it helps with developing our maintenance mindset when the scale is no longer a great reward.) what might be a really easy goal for you to hit by the end of this Round? 1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, etc.

My Best. You’ve got this.
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    vdecosta86 wrote: »
    Hi, I fell off during Round 45 when we went out of town for the last few days and now I'm starting this one late.

Day/Weight/Comment
    7/07 - No Scale
    7/08 - No Scale
    7/09 - 191.9
    7/10 - 189.9 - first day on LCHF and that water weight dropped right off. It’s a hard transition thou. I’m feeling drained already from the carb withdrawals.
    7/11
    7/12
    7/13
    7/14
    7/15
    7/16

What is LCHF?

Low Carbohydrate High Fat.