The best advice

2»

Replies

• BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    BrSpiritus wrote: »
    "Bring your own toilet paper"... anytime I had to take a *kitten* in the Philippines

True no one wants to fish around for banana leaves

They use a tabo, a communal bucket of water with a little hand bucket. You pour some water on your backside then use your hand to clean yourself. Oh did I mention most cr's don't have hot water or soap at the sink? It's no wonder theres so many billboards advertising immodium.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    "Bring your own toilet paper"... anytime I had to take a *kitten* in the Philippines

True no one wants to fish around for banana leaves

They use a tabo, a communal bucket of water with a little hand bucket. You pour some water on your backside then use your hand to clean yourself. Oh did I mention most cr's don't have hot water or soap at the sink? It's no wonder theres so many billboards advertising immodium.

Well then, I can see how bringing your own tp would be very helpful!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    'If it hurts when you do that, stop doing that.'

A wise woman told me that, this tiny piece of advice applies to many things in life.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    'If it hurts when you do that, stop doing that.'

A wise woman told me that, this tiny piece of advice applies to many things in life.

You are so right about that. Fits in a lot of places in life.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Take the leap. Bare your soul. Go big.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    "Chin up, tits out" -my mom. That was her go to when my sisters or I felt like the world was being less than fair to us. She was something ❤️❤️