Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Adding extra activity really works. Park in the back of the grocery store parking lot, for instance. Walk a few laps before shopping, etc.

Good luck.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    @mistymeadows2005 wow! Yes, good thing you have a big cup! I picked up an 8-cup jug from Target last year, and it is AMAZING since I know I only need to fill it up 2-3 times. I will probably commit to using my smaller one when I get back to Miami to get those steps in!
    Great tips, @EstrangedTiger!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    WOW LOOKS GOOD ! ILL HAVE TO TRY SOME OF THESE RECIPES.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Oh your food looks so good as usual - I was way behind in posts so had to scroll past like 3 dinners! Mouth watering...
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks Sarah!

Update BTW team - I finally got a house, Ced got a job where I work with much more reasonable hours, now it's just UTTER chaos of packing and scheduling everything to move etc. Things are on course but still no scale so let's hope running the play is doing the job :)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Thanks Sarah!

Update BTW team - I finally got a house, Ced got a job where I work with much more reasonable hours, now it's just UTTER chaos of packing and scheduling everything to move etc. Things are on course but still no scale so let's hope running the play is doing the job :)

Awesome.

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Awesome sauce on the house Stephanie!!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! So many happy transitions :)
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Congratulations Steph!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guyssssssssssssss!!! I'm moved in and settling...no groceries in the house or kitchen items unpacked yet, but that's on the schedule for this weekend. I'm sure I've put on a few pounds over the past month or so but I'm not sweating it - going to try to get back on my normal schedule by the end of this week and from there it should be smooth sailing, seeing as MOST of my big stressors are now GONE! :) It'll take some time to get back to where I was but it's a marathon, not a sprint so I'm ready!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Glad to see you back Steph! You will be back on track soon! Looking forward to hearing how successful you will be!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congratulations! Everything is heading up, up and away! Happy times!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Just checking in guys - I know it's been a WHILE LOL - I'm still holding steady but no progress down which I'm ok with BECAUSE the move and all sorts of family and health issues have been my priority (along with a huge amount of work LOL) - I'm going to try to get back on a normal schedule and HOPEFULLY be able to catch up on posts here soon...Hope y'all are doing well!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Welcome back!!! Missed you!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited December 2018
    Welp I was at 184 before the holiday, up to 188.8 today but a few fasting days (or mini fasting) and that'll whoosh right off - pushing lots of water and keeping the cals SUPER low until the weekend and I'll be right back on track! Hoping to get down to 175 by the end of Jan (which should be more than doable if I'm a good kid :p:p:p )
  • mistymeadows2005
    **Darn thing wouldn't let me edit***

ALSO!

Hope you all had a FANTASTIC holiday! ON TO THE NEW YEAR! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Back down to 185.4 - so one more mini fast and I'll be UNDER where I was Friday last week - ie A LOSS in THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS!!! I have New Years to contend with this week but if I do one more low cal day TOMORROW night I should have another net loss next Friday too :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI GUYS! Weighed in this morn - down to 183.4 - so 0.6 loss in the WEEK OF CHRISTMAS! I'll TAKE IT! :)

Rinse and repeat this week and then the following week should be a BREEZE without any holidays to interfere.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Way to go!!! :)<3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Doing awesome!!!