Should I fight a bear?

There's a bear roaming my street. He is probably bored. Should I fight the bear?

(I will not be actually fighting the bear, this is just a joke post. The bear, however, is very real)

Replies

• BIGFNR0B
    BIGFNR0B Posts: 2,965 Member
    Fight I would😡
  • rickdkitson
    rickdkitson Posts: 86 Member
    Black, Brown, Grizzly or Polar bear?

I am guessing black or browns because if you lived anywhere around polar or grizzlies you would know what to do.

Black or brown bears go for it. Run at them and yell and they will run away unless their cubs are near.

Grizzly or Polar bears are not at all afraid of humans.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Go for it. What's the worst that could happen??
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Remember, if it starts to eat you...fight back.

gods4j8v3knb.jpg

• bree_7
    bree_7 Posts: 52 Member
    ill fight a bear then keep it as a pet, they're just soooo cute haha
  • LIBOR_cat
    LIBOR_cat Posts: 197 Member
    I wrestle with polar bears only. Especially with cute noses and pink things.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    a62odosut5pt.png
  • AvengingPhoenix
    AvengingPhoenix Posts: 46 Member
    Black, Brown, Grizzly or Polar bear?

I am guessing black or browns because if you lived anywhere around polar or grizzlies you would know what to do.

Black or brown bears go for it. Run at them and yell and they will run away unless their cubs are near.

Grizzly or Polar bears are not at all afraid of humans.
    I think it's a black bear? I haven't seen a good photo of it

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited July 2018
    There's always an exception to every rule and you'd have to come face-to-face with a grizzly bear before you could really determine exactly what you'd do. Why even game wardens have come to face-to-face with them and bear spray did absolutely nothing. Just last week where I was, bear spray did nothing to stop a grizzly from tearing up tents and eating all of the food out of coolers. They're unpredictable. Black bears are, too.

I personally know a person who played dead and did all of the correct things. They were maimed for life. The grizzly mauled the face, backside, back of legs, everywhere. The video below is not the person I'm talking about. I have been face-to-face with a grizzly and it will scare the literal 'hail' right outta you. Call the fish and game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvxLnh-w1s8[/url]
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    If you’re that brave, go for it 👍🏼
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Always. I got drunk last weekend camping and another camper told me there was a bear by the restroom and I told them if I came across it I will put it in a head lock. Didn’t see it but came back and told them he’s dead (I lied)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Remember, if it starts to eat you...fight back.

gods4j8v3knb.jpg

im w this guy

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    There's a bear roaming my street. He is probably bored. Should I fight the bear?

(I will not be actually fighting the bear, this is just a joke post. The bear, however, is very real)

Do you live in Longwood Fl ? - They have bears running around there?
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    6rt0xmvtrpux.jpg
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Should anyone fight a bear?!? Probably not seeing you have 50/50 chance of coming out a live and in one piece
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    If you do decide to fight the bear, remember to use deception to your advantage.

5yuohrgk3rno.gif
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Yes do it for science so the rest of us will know what to do when we encounter a Bear!

Remember to set up the video recorder before provoking the Bear into a fight!