• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    all the damn time... :/
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    I'm embracing my curmudgeon side.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Old people probs: 56. I bought my first readers Sunday. Damn.
  • Moolatta
    Moolatta Posts: 29 Member
    Yes, ever since I hit 40 I have little aggravating pains in my back, knee, and leg. I told my husband I thought I had sciatica pain and he said “babe, you’re too young to have that disease” LMAO
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    But that's my only old people prob. No arthritis. No diabetes. No Alzheimer's. There was something else.
  • RichardBrewster1
    RichardBrewster1 Posts: 9 Member
    Yep, since turning 40 every time I go for a run over 4 miles I know about it next day!
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    What the *kitten*!?! I just hurt my neck, drying my back after a shower!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Today at work I went to the bathroom to fart. I just couldn't risk one escaping at my desk, especially with it being a hot day and all. You don't know if it's sweat or something more lol.

Holy *kitten*. Dead! :lol:
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    I lost the ability to sleep-in even on the rare days it’s even an option. I get jealous of my 17 year old son when he gets up at 10:00 AM somedays, bleary eyed from too much sleep. That was a great feeling.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm eating my dinner thinking about how tired I am, my feet hurt, my back hurts, it was way too hot today. I got into a good chat with this guy about millennials and we both agreed that millennials are the worst. :lol:
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    There was something else I thought of today that was perfect for this thread. I forgot what it was in the intervening 3 hours, which fits as well.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    gophermatt wrote: »
    I lost the ability to sleep-in
    Wow, I lost that years ago, in my late 20s. I was always a get up early person, but I am NOT a morning person, I need breakfast or at least some juice before I want to look at another human. But I am an early riser.
    By 30 I was working at a job that had me up and at work by 4am. It really wasn't too bad. No rush hour, the streets are quite, only the 'team;'of eight or so co-workers at work and I was out by 1pm.

Of course I had to go to bed early as well.

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I'm not old, but I feel old.. does that count? If I get up from certain sitting positions, my muscles protest and my joints pop. My muscles also always feel like I need a constant stretch. Probably should fix that somehow.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2018
    Well, probably a younger generation issue, but I no longer have the ability to enjoy spending countless hours playing video games or sitting through tv marathons...I'm broken (just not any fun anymore)
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I use the restroom a million times a day and I feel so fatigued all the time. :s
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Here is my old person list:

For aches/pain: TENS Device, Heating Pad and ice packs and Ibuprofen
    Readers.. in every room, car and purse
    Fans in every room

I have 2 TENS devices, a small one with 2 electrodes and and larger one with 8 electrodes and 10 settings that I can crank up to "11" (showing my age here).
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Well, probably a younger generation issue, but I no longer have the ability to enjoy spending countless hours playing video games or sitting through tv marathons...I'm broken (just not any fun anymore)

No, video games lost their charm after they stopped making the 2600. :lol: