What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

KosmosKitten
KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
For me, it would have to be the fact that my jaw on only my right side pops any time I am chewing or talking. And it is audible.. so other people notice.

What about you? What's something about yourself that you find annoying? Something we aren't already all here for, that is. I know most of us are annoyed with our appearance or weight, so.. what else ya' got?

Replies

• rose2_0
    rose2_0 Posts: 150 Member
    Hard to choose between having a difficult time falling asleep/relying on zzzquill and melatonin...or cellulite.

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    What about you? What's something about yourself that you find annoying? Something we aren't already all here for, that is. I know most of us are annoyed with our appearance or weight, so.. what else ya' got?

Moving through my day and getting things done like a robot, clinically executed, always punctual, which is annoying. Even if I'd tried, I'm a fine tuned creature of habit.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I do not compromise. Works out well in some areas, personal relationships....not so much
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    I hate that I have permanent *kitten* face and everyone thinks I’m grumpy and serious, my close friends that know the real me, know how loose and fun I can be and how very not serious I am