• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    👀 waiting for the juicy stuff..
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    This thread has become so not noob friendly :confounded:

But its very entertaining!
    I am kind of a noob.... I was quite active back in 2012-2013, then disappeared but kept my profile.
    Got back on, but didn't get active on the forums till earlier this year. And I tried a few out, but finally found my comfortable spot.

Now I lurk everywhere and laugh and some of the inside jokes, I actually do know about cuz of my frequent lurking.... haha

This thread has entertained me and explained Kevin, and also.... I am not ashamed to say I read the ENTIRE thread of the girl who had the 2 yr grudge on her bf for going to the strip club..... :D
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

I am kind of a noob.... I was quite active back in 2012-2013, then disappeared but kept my profile.
    Got back on, but didn't get active on the forums till earlier this year. And I tried a few out, but finally found my comfortable spot.

Now I lurk everywhere and laugh and some of the inside jokes, I actually do know about cuz of my frequent lurking.... haha

This thread has entertained me and explained Kevin, and also.... I am not ashamed to say I read the ENTIRE thread of the girl who had the 2 yr grudge on her bf for going to the strip club..... :D

Tina! It's been forever how have you been?!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member

I second that!
  • tinak33
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I'm doing great! I haven't talked to you since you changed your number for the 3rd time..... And since the restraining order is expired, we should meet up! B)
  • tinak33
    lstrat115 wrote: »

It was pretty crazy, wasn't it?? I read a little bit of it over today when I found it. I forgot that she was practically stalking the poor guy.

OMG..... 2 years is ridiculous!
    And she was psycho. He is probably still with her because she chained him up in the basement. But not like Jo's basement.
  • Caporegiem

I'm doing great! I haven't talked to you since you changed your number for the 3rd time..... And since the restraining order is expired, we should meet up! B)

Of course, police station parking lot? Just to save us both some time.
  • tinak33

Sure!
    I will bring donuts. I know all their favorites.
  • Caporegiem

Sure!

Bring sandy donuts or something like that. @caco_ethes and @CaptainFantastic01 say they're good supposedly.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Sure!

Bring sandy donuts or something like that. @caco_ethes and @CaptainFantastic01 say they're good supposedly.

It’s not a glazed unless it’s sandy
  • tinak33
    edited July 2018

Sure!

So if I take a glazed donut and throw some sand on it.... that work?

Wait.... are you trying to burn my donut?
  • Caporegiem

Sure!

So if I take a glazed donut and throw some sand on it.... that work?

Wait.... are you trying to burn my donut?

That's genius

FluffyTartHermitcrab.gif
  • Caporegiem

It sounds like the old fellas reminiscing at the moose lodge

We only reminisce at the moose knuckle around these parts.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member

Hey, will YOU be my sheep ? o:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I get so confused every time I see you post.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member

Whatever, miss newmeadow

what???? you too? please stop the insanity
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member

Whatever, miss newmeadow

what???? you too? please stop the insanity
    What's this "insanity" that you speak of?