Ask the OGs/Adopt-a-Noob Resurrect

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    A year from now we will remember about the day that a bunch of users became someone else, or multiple someone else's.

Sadly that's probably the most exciting thing that will happen within that year :(

Stop contributing to the problem ya buzz kill. If it isn’t what you want it to be, make it what you want it to be. :smirk:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    A year from now we will remember about the day that a bunch of users became someone else, or multiple someone else's.

Sadly that's probably the most exciting thing that will happen within that year :(

Someones been brined.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I keep falling for the switched profiles.

I'm trying hard to sound like @Caporegiem so basically I'm trying to be as pretentious as possible

So you're being yourself basically? :smirk:

Also I need @4legsRbetterthan2 to say something questionable because I have the best reaction image for it

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles babies are all aliens in disguise!
  • caco_ethes
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I keep falling for the switched profiles.

I'm trying hard to sound like @Caporegiem so basically I'm trying to be as pretentious as possible

So you're being yourself basically? :smirk:

Also I need @4legsRbetterthan2 to say something questionable because I have the best reaction image for it

@DeadliftsAndSprinkles babies are all aliens in disguise!

Yes 😂
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    edited July 2018
    The OGs took over the noob thread 😂😂😂
  • caco_ethes
    @cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    We were arguing about how to pronounce my screen name..

Have you figured out that you have been mispronouncing your name for a long time? Which I told you about not to long ago.

You tell me about this every day, fool. I refuse to acknowledge the possibility that you might be right
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    This thread has become so not noob friendly :confounded:

But its very entertaining!
    I am kind of a noob.... I was quite active back in 2012-2013, then disappeared but kept my profile.
    Got back on, but didn't get active on the forums till earlier this year. And I tried a few out, but finally found my comfortable spot.

Now I lurk everywhere and laugh and some of the inside jokes, I actually do know about cuz of my frequent lurking.... haha

This thread has entertained me and explained Kevin, and also.... I am not ashamed to say I read the ENTIRE thread of the girl who had the 2 yr grudge on her bf for going to the strip club..... :D

Hey, will YOU be my sheep ? o:)

What the....!?!?! I thought I already was!
    No...... I was your spirit animal.
    I suppose I could do both. I am an excellent multi tasker. ;)
  • tinak33
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Can I be @lstraat ?
    1378164471096.png

Why is Sailor Moon straddling a banana?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member

Can I be @lstraat ?
    1378164471096.png

Because you won't be my sheep?
    Damnit @lstrat115 !

Can I be @lstraat @lstrat115 ?
    I don't know who that person is, so sure!! :D

Just for that, I'll dye my hair!
    r9p1E8X.gif

• tinak33

Can I be @lstraat ?
    1378164471096.png

What else is she going to do with it?

Solid point.
  • tinak33

Can I be @lstraat ?
    1378164471096.png

Damnit @lstrat115 !

r9p1E8X.gif

But.... but.... but..... I was your spirit animal!
  • caco_ethes
    Okay I have an actual question but it’s so vague because it happened in a fast paced thread and I was new. But there was a guy who came back as an old guy last summer. I think his username was literally SeniorCitizen or something similar. Someone else was calling him out, possibly holy_like_harambe? The guy said something about working at an ad agency and the other one said nooo, because I own that agency

Did I dream this? :joy:
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    Okay I have an actual question but it’s so vague because it happened in a fast paced thread and I was new. But there was a guy who came back as an old guy last summer. I think his username was literally SeniorCitizen or something similar. Someone else was calling him out, possibly holy_like_harambe? The guy said something about working at an ad agency and the other one said nooo, because I own that agency

Yes that happened, he still posts here under a non banned name.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited July 2018

Can I be @lstraat ?
    1378164471096.png

Damnit @lstrat115 !

r9p1E8X.gif

But.... but.... but..... I was your spirit animal!

... and my favoritest princess. o:)
  • caco_ethes

What was this exchange all about though?
  • TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member

What was this exchange all about though?

Too long to post here.