What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I'm trying to convince someone not to be nice.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    InkgirlKC wrote: »
    I'm still doing good!

You still have time to not be nice. I believe in you.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I have acted nice to everyone I've encountered today.
    I've had quite a few "oh yeah, f you!" thoughts tho.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    I gave a guy the 'tiny weenie' gesture on my way to work this morning. To be fair, he had it coming. Yeah, I'm a chill driver.

Do you think you could drive @AmberGlitterSparkles 's neighbor around town?

I *could* but I would probably rage quit and abandon her and the car in the middle of the road.
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Someone finally called the police on my D bag neighbour; idk what he did but when they came to ask me about him ,I referred to him as a queef
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I acted like I couldn’t hear my mother,
    so tired of repeating everything I say.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    To my amazement, I have been pretty nice this morning.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    To my amazement, I have been pretty nice this morning.

I've been pretty nice as well but the day is young.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Told someone to go play in traffic! And meant it!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Killed someone with kindness, good for them but it made me feel like sht.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    I suggested a person applying for a job wasn't a good fit, because I don't want to work with her.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Tell people not to post too many selfies
  • STLBADGIRL
    I was running late to work because I was watching Power and sent a message to the group telling them I was late due to bad traffic.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I was 'kinda pissy' :lol: with a guy who came up Friday as I was leaving barking at me and being a dick. Shows up today, comes in with same attitude. Sorry you stinky breath mofo, f off. :sunglasses:
  • STLBADGIRL
    81Katz wrote: »
    I was 'kinda pissy' :lol: with a guy who came up Friday as I was leaving barking at me and being a dick. Shows up today, comes in with same attitude. Sorry you stinky breath mofo, f off. :sunglasses:

Good for you! He probably thought you had the problem too.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Meh. I am too nice so I need to be more self-absorbed and mean anyway.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I did what I do every day, however today my routine might be considered not nice. I backed into the parking space when I got to the gym. When I was leaving there was a woman in the car next to me, she was sitting in the car checking her phone or whatever. Behind both of our cars were empty spaces. As I approach my door and open it a car starts to turn to go in the other space, the person sees me open my car door, they change their mind and get into the space behind my car. This person wants to drive forward into my space when I leave.
    My routine is when I get in my car I put down all the windows/turn on the AC, I start my MP3 player, adjust the volume on the stereo, if I didn't enter my exercise in MFP I do that, I wipe my brow and I drink the remaining water in my water bottle while I am sitting there. I then put on my seat belt start the car and go. This is my routine every day. I look in the rear view mirror and realize the person was waiting for me to move forward. As I was doing what I usually do the car next to me pulls out, the car behind me backs up and starts to get into that now open space. I am finished with what I do everyday and I put the car in gear and move forward. I look in the rear view mirror and see it was an old woman. didn't go out of my way to be mean or not nice, but I was inadvertently not nice to someone's grandma.

This will be the reason I wont get into heaven, I know it. Saint Peter will show me this day at the pearly gates. "It is a technicality Pete! COME ON."
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited July 2018
    Not today, but last week. I don't say things I don't mean or don't plan to follow through on. Integrity is huge to me and that had been communicated. After nicely (in my mind anyway) pointing out issues a few times I decided to be a smart *kitten* when the tired line started up again. Apparently, a link to Elvis's Little Less Conversation was a bit much for them. The ghosting after that wasn't exactly surprising considering.
  • STLBADGIRL
    I've been pretty good today. I think it's because I am so busy.