Looking for funny, motivational friends.

I know losing weight is serious business. But sometimes I feel like it's taken too seriously.

I want to live my life while I lose some weight. And I'd really like some friends with a good sense of humor to help keep me pushing in the right direction, and vice versa.

Disclaimer:

Must be okay with profanity (i.e. reminding you to drink your f**king water). I may censor it here. But not on my wall ;P

Replies

• William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2018
    At last an honest talker, add me
    I need someone to ducking remind me to log water
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Regularly swear like a trooper (my predictve text finally understands that I don't talk about ducks very often!!) and constantly obsessing about food and new activewear - feel free to add me! :-)
  • Crashdown1916
    Crashdown1916 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me too 😂
  • cbessell67
    cbessell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me too!
  • knobleheart23
    knobleheart23 Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me. I find humor is the best way to get threw some poop... I'm mean come on how can you not laugh at some of the poop ya put your body threw with some workouts...😂🤣 I know my butt looks funny as heck trying to do a burpee or run, I figure well I laugh I'm burning extra calories right???😂🤣😂🤣
  • AMYSKAGGS
    AMYSKAGGS Posts: 1 Member
    Music to my ears!!!
    I’m back after years off and need help staying motivated and love to laugh more then anything!
    I laugh at myself all the time. Lol.
    Add me please!
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Nice to know I am not the only one that can find humor in this! Want to make this journey fun! Feel free to add me!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    I sent you a request. Anyone can add me.
  • TheStoweNStove
    TheStoweNStove Posts: 8 Member
    Just the thread I have been looking for. Not political, not religious, and most of the time, I'm not on my best behavior. In the words for The King of Country, "I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time."
  • jendshannon873
    jendshannon873 Posts: 1 Member
    You got room for someone who's superpower is sarcasm?

I just started back up with myfitnesspal and eating clean, so I could start getting motivated again.

Does anyone else feel like they're in an infomercial at 3am, when you've had to go tinkle for the 3rd time that night because you're drinking so much dang gone water??? So you're going and going and when you finally think you're done... "But wait, there's MORE!" :p
  • khlokins
    khlokins Posts: 31 Member
    You got room for someone who's superpower is sarcasm?

I just started back up with myfitnesspal and eating clean, so I could start getting motivated again.

Does anyone else feel like they're in an infomercial at 3am, when you've had to go tinkle for the 3rd time that night because you're drinking so much dang gone water??? So you're going and going and when you finally think you're done... "But wait, there's MORE!" :p

Dude. Yes.

• khlokins
    khlokins Posts: 31 Member
    mojo6812 wrote: »
    Funny looking or funny personality?

I could name a few on here lol

Why not both ;P I know I bring both.
  • coolsaj18
    coolsaj18 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me as well..
  • Feel free to add me