Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    can @lstrat115 or @cee134 bump the banana coworker discussion, that sounded funny

Was this the "dude finally ate a banana thread?" I thought it mysteriously poofed.

That thread didn't "poof"; still brings the funnah: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10462136/dude-finally-ate-a-banana
    [gifv]

Thanks @_birdie__ for that gem

Just saw it, I could've sworn it got deleted or stopped getting bumped when a new post was made.

For some reason LiftingLady5 got her comments deleted even in all the forums. Even though she was never banned or anything. It makes no sense.

If she deleted her account I'm pretty sure they purge all the messages

Also I thought you were Playdohpants for a second. :'(

you could only be so lucky :)

You know a lot about a lot for being the new guy

Are you saying this person knows where you are hiding your banana loot @lstrat115?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    can @lstrat115 or @cee134 bump the banana coworker discussion, that sounded funny

Was this the "dude finally ate a banana thread?" I thought it mysteriously poofed.

That thread didn't "poof"; still brings the funnah: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10462136/dude-finally-ate-a-banana
    [gifv]

Just saw it, I could've sworn it got deleted or stopped getting bumped when a new post was made.

For some reason LiftingLady5 got her comments deleted even in all the forums. Even though she was never banned or anything. It makes no sense.

You can have your content deleted by request. Some do.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

[gifv]

Are you saying this person knows where you are hiding your banana loot @lstrat115?

My senses tell me it's hidden in a dry, dusty place filled with cobwebs and sadness

Well you didn't have to tell everyone

It's okay most of us don't like spiders so we're not going in there to try and get the loot.
  • Caporegiem

[gifv]

My senses tell me it's hidden in a dry, dusty place filled with cobwebs and sadness

Well you didn't have to tell everyone

It's okay most of us don't like spiders so we're not going in there to try and get the loot.

I am giving you THAT look right now. I just don't have a cool gif to show you

I bet @DeadliftsAndSprinkles would let you borrow it for the occasion.
  • cee134
    The profile pics are still confusing me. I keep checking to see if they are the switchee or OGs.
  • Caporegiem
    newmeadow wrote: »
    For the love of clarity, what's an OG anyway?

Orange Guice
  • cee134

Original Gangster
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Old girl...thats what we called granny anyways.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Olive Garden, obviously
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    2dydti.jpg
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Orange Gumballs
  • Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    I saw it on this thread I think already but there is a lot of pages on here so I’ll just ask again.

I somehow came across a thread made by “Emma” who was a law student at Fresno State or something. It was hilarious. I keep hoping she will come back around.
    Also saw a thread about a body building stripper that was equally entertaining.

Wait what’s this thread about again? I’m jumping in too late.
  • Sami488
    I feel like I need to take this opportunity to formally thank you @caco_ethes for lifting my spirits when @leut_underpants was being a meany. If it weren’t for you I may not be here today. You saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself and you refused to allow the lieutenant ruin an innocent noobs first experience in the deep dark abyss of the forums.
    You are my hero.

And I like all of you other people too.

Signed,
    A grateful noob saved by an OG.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @Sami488 sorry your start here was tough and glad you stayed ☺
  • Sami488
    Sami488 wrote: »
    I feel like I need to take this opportunity to formally thank you @caco_ethes for lifting my spirits when @leut_underpants was being a meany. If it weren’t for you I may not be here today. You saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself and you refused to allow the lieutenant ruin an innocent noobs first experience in the deep dark abyss of the forums.
    You are my hero.

Signed,

Wait, wut? Nobody was being mean. :flowerforyou:

But did it make you feel bad tho?
  • Sami488
    edited July 2018
    You are my hero.

Signed,

But did it make you feel bad tho?

It doesn't make me feel bad when I'm not being mean. Only when I am. I distinctly remember telling you to disregard me and not to let me bother you, that I was never serious. I probably also gave you my 401k info as compensation.

Definitely not the 401k information. I would have distinctly remembered that. And depending on said balance in 401k, I would have easily forgiven you. Or not.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    You are my hero.

Signed,

You're so misunderstood. I bet you intimidate a lot of people.